Who should win Big Brother 11 (UK)?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
After doing a retarded four way eviction tonight there isn't much competition left, BUT WHO DOY OU THINK SHOULD WIN?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
*shrug*

Mario... I guess.

Josie's not been ENTIRELY awful. She has some moments where I still find something to like about her, but she's too inconsistent.

Dave is a completely deluded, self righteous nutcase whose behaviour I'd hate to see rewarded. It's bad enough he was saved tonight.

JJ's a pretty non-entity. I'm not going to complain about getting to see him for a few more days, but he can't win.

Andrew's nice, but he hasn't gone on the journey we expected, he's been too meek and when he has stuck up for others it's always been the wrong ones.

Mario's annoyed me all the way through with his pervy behaviour, which no matter what he'd probably claim, is an integral part of his personality, not just something he does for a laugh. The unwelcome nudity and sloppy grip on scientific facts are two more marks against him in my book, but over all he is a nice person who'd probably really benefit from the boost in self confidence that a win would afford. So Mario to win.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
How did Dave manage to survive the final round of beheadings? It's a mystery to me.

CaptainWacky

They always give Dave a good edit. Someone high up in Endemol must be a member of his cult.

CaptainWacky

Mario cannot be declared the winner until Menty has voted.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Menty has already won this season, by deciding to go sailing and sexxing instead.

CaptainWacky

Josie's as high as 67% on one poll. :(

CaptainWacky

This poll probably won't be accurate. BUT METNALIST HASN'T POSTED.

CaptainWacky

He should have at least beat fucking JJ.