Who should win Celebrity Big Brother 2012?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Two with the least votes go on Wednesday!

I'm not voting in this poll YET...

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Michael's a bit of a grumpy dick, so I've been annoyed occasionally at his attitude, but over all he's been the most consistently quirky, hilarious and entertaining.

If I had a second vote it'd be for the twins, as they're also pretty damned ballsy and much, much more interesting than I was expecting.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Michael, Frankie and the Twins are the only remotely interesting characters in the house. I'd be happy with Michael or the Twins winning, and I guess I'd get a wicked laugh if Frankie ended up winning even though he's a tree slug and also not an actual celebrity.

CaptainWacky

FUCK IT, went with the twins just because they're the most "Anti BB" choice and I alays have to be a FUCKING REBEL. And because the rest of you will vote for Michael anyway. I think he might win actually.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Eggs has yet to choose his favourite American!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Wait, so if you like Michael and the Twins best, it's because they're interesting, but if I like them best it's because I'm a stereotypical xenophobic Yank who only roots for TEAM USA USA USA USA USA? You wound me, sir!

Frankly I find everyone in the house boring, even Michael. He's more sad than anything as I watch him react to everything -- you can see the wheels in his brain telling him WHY ARE YOU HERE, GET OUT GET OUT NOW at every turn.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
NEEDS MORE JEDWARD OKAY

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I was just making light of the fact that the only interesting people happen to be Americans. Although saying that, the twins are currently using the word "snoring" so much it's starting to lose all meaning.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
WELL OKAY THEN.

TEAM USA! TEAM USA! TEAM USA! FUCK YEAH!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
WELL OKAY THEN.

TEAM USA! TEAM USA! TEAM USA! FUCK YEAH!

CaptainWacky

SURELY YOU DON'T THINK ROMEO IS BORING.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Romeo who?

Changed my mind. After watching Gareth's task last night, the only way he isn't going to win this is if he murders Michael and at least one of the twins.

OR IF JEDWARD COMES BACK IN THE HOUSE EH?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
The BB producers have been showing a lot of restraint lately by not having Jedward pop up. I guess they just wanted them at the beginning to keep things interesting during the dull "ah, everyone in this house is so lovely, I can't possibly see us not getting along!" stage.

CaptainWacky

Why did only Gareth get a secret mission for his letter? MANIPULATION.

CaptainWacky

I think I'd probably vote Michael now (in this poll, not actual voting.)

ONLY TOMTREK CAN BREAK THE DEADLOCK.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Since Michael thinks that everything in the house that happens is for his benefit, he presumably won't think anything of it if he wins. Who the hell else was gonna win?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Gareth and Frankie are currently the top 2 in the tellymix poll:

Gareth Thomas (22%, 644 Votes)
Frankie Cocozza (21%, 612 Votes)
Denise Welch (15%, 422 Votes)
Michael Madsen (14%, 393 Votes)
Karissa and Kristina (13%, 386 Votes)
Romeo (13%, 368 Votes)
Nicola McLean (2%, 75 Votes)

(I voted for Gareth, but I kind of worry for Michael if he doesn't win...)

CaptainWacky

Denise above Michael? Urgh.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
How can that happen? In this life... ? How can that woman be at 15% and Michael and the twins are down there?!