Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who sucks the most mens cocks?

Why that's not true at all! You add zero substance here! A completely worthless douche!

You on the other hand need us. You have your sad, small, amatuerish site with the absolutely worst banner I've ever seen, yet you're on both boards starting threads about us, and most of "us" don't even go there, for obvious reasons.

fatalattraction.gif

BTW I understand why your name wasn't on the poll. Thanks for keeping it out with your unfair advantage and all.

gay-wp2-800.jpg

bad dog said:
shut up RWC you punk. you are too stupid to troll our site.

I don't think so. I've trolled you at 5 seperate sites. If I couldn't troll you you'd still be at Troll Wars instead of here getting punked on a regular basis. But since TV is just a watered down version of TW with strict rules you can have it. But then again you're still here begging for my attention and starting threads about homosexual fellatio.

I win. Thanks for being a fan.

you win shit punk, you bitter little loser, you are a pimple on a faggots ass.

TrollWarrior said:
I don't think so. I've trolled you at 5 seperate sites. If I couldn't troll you you'd still be at Troll Wars instead of here getting punked on a regular basis. But since TV is just a watered down version of TW with strict rules you can have it. But then again you're still here begging for my attention and starting threads about homosexual fellatio.

Hey! What are you doing out of my pocket bitch! Get back in there!

Lulu, I don't think so. I've trolled you at 5 seperate sites. If I couldn't troll you you'd still be at Troll Wars instead of here getting punked on a regular basis. But since TV is just a watered down version of TW with strict rules you can have it. But then again you're still here begging for my attention and starting threads about homosexual fellatio.

TrollWarrior said:
Lulu, I don't think so. I've trolled you at 5 seperate sites. If I couldn't troll you you'd still be at Troll Wars instead of here getting punked on a regular basis. But since TV is just a watered down version of TW with strict rules you can have it. But then again you're still here begging for my attention and starting threads about homosexual fellatio.

You have trolled me? All of the others would beg to differ after that famous thread where I made you seem an idiot. As for you having trolled me at 5 separate sites this site is the only one I have shared with you so how is that possible? Why are you continuing to lie?

There is only ONE person who I can fairly say has 'TROLLED' me if what she says is true: TAMAR. If it is true it is she who is responsible for banning me from WORDFORGE 3 times then she has utterly trolled me since I am completely powerless to do anything about it. You have done NOTHING. It is fact because I have admitted a truth here in regards to TAMAR. I will admit (if the story is true) she has completely owned my ass because she can actually ban me. You on the other hand are completely powerless before my words. Think about it, I have destroyed you with WORDS. True TAMAR had a far more powerful weapon but surely you see my poing.

Lulu said:
All of the others would beg to differ after that famous thread where I made you seem an idiot.

You've committed the fallacy known as Appeal to Majority. You haven't proven that most people feel that way, even so, just because large numbers believe something to be true doesn't make it so. At one time it was generally agreed upon that the earth was flat, too. That said, you don't have the credibility to call anyone an idiot, especially an obviously brilliant one. You may be 10 times the troll bad dog is, but it still doesn't put you in my league. Keep trying though. I can see my influence on you shining through; there may be hope for you yet.

TrollWarrior said:
You've committed the fallacy known as Appeal to Majority. You haven't proven that most people feel that way, even so, just because large numbers believe something to be true doesn't make it so. At one time it was generally agreed upon that the earth was flat, too. That said, you don't have the credibility to call anyone an idiot, especially an obviously brilliant one. You may be 10 times the troll bad dog is, but it still doesn't put you in my league. Keep trying though. I can see my influence on you shining through; there may be hope for you yet.

*ROTFLMAO*

TrollWarrior said:
That said, you don't have the credibility to call anyone an idiot, especially an obviously brilliant one.

If you are referring to yourself with "obviously brilliant one" does that make you a brilliant idiot? Therefore, an average dude?