Who will die first?

Please note that my liver may already be dead, something to keep in mind when casting your vote. On the other hand Hambil has medical issue & may already be dead as I type this. CaptainWacky could be dead of self inflicted suicide at any moment. Tisiphone, Ellen may yet kill her for the "SNOOKI POOP" incident. I didn't know who else to list so I just made an "other poster" option & you can write in that posters name.

Yub

Anachrophobic
I plan on tracking you all down and killing you one by one. So...whoever is nearest to me.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I plan on tracking you all down and killing you one by one. So...whoever is nearest to me.

I'm in San Diego, Ca. But bring a bottle of something tasty. I don't abide by people who don't bring a bottle.

Love Child

One Love
I voted in a celebrity death poll and when one of the celebrities died it made me feel creepy. I will not vote.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I voted for OTHERPEOPLE69.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Self inflicted suicide?

Robert "Monkey" Loggia

Mongoloid Biscuit Beast
Dick man 2007

I Love Cunt

Watch It
Stargard will die first because I am going to rip his head off his neck and dig his insides out with 4 inch heels. But first I will just tie him up and parade large breasted asain women in front of him until his head explodes.

Stargard will die first because I am going to rip his head off his neck and dig his insides out with 4 inch heels. But first I will just tie him up and parade large breasted asain women in front of him until his head explodes.

Wait, first you are gonna parade asain women in front of him until his head explodes...& then you are gonna rip his head off with your heels?

How can you do this if his head is already gone from exploding??

So Starguard will somehow die twice?!! ;)

I Love Cunt

Watch It
OH MY FUCKING GOD IS RIGHT DR DAVE! OH MY! OH MY OH MY OH MYOHOYJOHOOHOIOJOILHGOIAJSDLKJAG;LKJSGJGUVKJGUVKGJUVJFGUJFUCKJ
FDSGKDLJ;GJW
JFJDAV