Who Won versus Who Should Have Won?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Since I'm STILL in the mood to talk about BB, A LITTLE, I thought I'd take a look at who won every year versus who REALLY should have won. ADD YOUR OWN THOUGHTS.

BB1

Who Won: Craig
Who Should Have Won: Well, I didn't watch it, really. I remember watching the final and Craig seemed like a nice guy, and he seems likable enough in the interviews I've seen since. So I'll say he was a decent winner.

BB2

Who Won: Brian
Who Should Have Won: I guess I'm in the minority but I HATE Brian Dowling. I didn't watch BB2 avidly, but I've seen enough of him since to find him ANNOYING AS FUCK. Fuck him. I DON'T CARE IF YOU LIKED HIM.

I think I liked Dean (the guy who did the sugar stacking task with Lisa this year) so I'll say he should have won. WHY NOT, EH.

BB3

Who Won: Kate
Who Should Have Won: Alex was the most entertaining (this was the first year I watched avidly, meaning live feed too.) I guess some people found him annoying though. Kate was a decent winner anyway and has maintained her dignity in the years after.

BB4

Who Won: Cameron
Who Should Have Won: JON TICKLE. Like, obviously. But he went in week four. Cameron was as good as anyone out the finalists (not saying much and he was still boring as fuck), but this is remembered as the worst BB ever for good reason. It died in week four.

BB5

Who Won: Nadia
Who Should Have Won: Victor. But again the problem is that he was evicted before the end (week eight.) No one really stood a chance against the power of Nadia promotion though. I did not like her (Jungle Cats for life), but she seeed genuinely happy to win so I suppose that's something.

BB6

Who Won: Anthony
Who Should Have Won: Science, but he went in week eight (NOTICE A PATTERN FORMING?) Of the finalists I guess Eugene would have been better, though I was never a bit fan of him either despite him being a "nerd". But BB6 was nearly as bad as BB4, so it deserved a bad winner. And Anthony was a terrible winner, make no mistake about it!

BB7

Who Won: Pete
Who Should Have Won: Nikki was the most entertaining, but she went in, YOU GUESSED IT, week 8. Then they put her back in and made her eligible to win. Which was retarded. And she turned into an unlikable parody of herself. So she's not a viable winner.

Out of the finalists I'd definitely say Aisleyne should have won, but much like BB5, the winner was decided early on. No one had a chance against "Perfect" Pete. I liked him at first, but he didn't really DO anything for ages and Nikki and Aisleyne carried the show. Even Glynn would have been better.

Still, at least he proved Heaven exists.

BB8

Who Won: Brian
Who Should Have Won: Search me! Another crap BB which made me think there was some kind of EVEN NUMBERED CURSE until BB10 turned out to be good. I liked Gerry (even though he was annoying) but he went before the final. I prefered the twins to Brian, but if you think Sophie was a dumb blond winner you'd probably want to burn the twins at the stake.

Brain wasn't a bad guy, but he was fucking irritating and loud and acted thicker than he really was. An appropriate winner, really.

BB9

Who Won: Rachel
Who Should Have Won: Sara. Though, to be fair, I supported Rachel from the start (Sara came in halfway through) and was very happy to see her win and she was deserving. Just that Sara was more entertaining and fitter. Oh, and Mikey would have been an acceptable winner too. And the three I've just mentioned ended up being the top three with the voters, so I can't really complain at all.

BB10

Who Won: Sophie
Who Should Have Won: MARCUS! But he went before the end, so he's out of contention. Freddie would have been a deserving winner if he's reached the final (as long as he wasn't being all arrogant again) but...he didn't. Out of the finalists Sophie was my favourite (Siavash could ahve been a contender if he hadn't turned into a pussy weeks earlier) and I was happy she won. But really, MARCUS.

SO WHAT HAVE WE LEARNED FROM THIS GREAT ARTICLE? That sometimes the best housemate wins, sometimes they don't and sometimes they don't even make the final. YEAh.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
In BB8 I would've been happier seeing the twins win. Could stand Brian because his "who's Shakespeare?" gameplan was so transparent. The twins were faking their idiocy as well, most likely, but they were cute and they just pulled it off better. I liked Gerry and his talk of "mooshayamzzz", but he wasn't winner worthy. Good old Lezzah might've been up there, but we'll never know.

BB9... crikey. Yeah, Sara was more deserving as she was far more entertaining, but I'm surprised to see you say that, even if you do historically forget your obsessions as soon as BB ends. Rachel was nice, but she wasn't very interesting.

CaptainWacky

Well, Rachel got in first. If her and Sara had both been there at the start I like to think I'd have chosen Sara. But I came to my senses near the end anyway.

CaptainWacky

He sacrificed himself so that one of the worst housemates ever could stay. :(