Who would make a better Badlands mod?

classichummus

on a break from forums
Bam for sure. Dubya would be annoying. He would lead us into pointless endless wars that the next few mods would be stuck to deal with. All the time he'd be just raping us in the butt without us knowing it. We would only find out the extent of the ass raping after he leaves and goes off into hiding.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Yeah, but Bam would make us all agree on what we should post via committee before we post it, all the while still not making any significant changes that will help.

classichummus

on a break from forums
Yeah, but Bam would make us all agree on what we should post via committee before we post it, all the while still not making any significant changes that will help.

That's a shitload better than anal rapeage! I'd probably take it up the ass, but I'd like to be informed before it happens.

Seph

Retired Account
i have no space in my sig for something as insignificant as hummus...

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
That's a shitload better than anal rapeage! I'd probably take it up the ass, but I'd like to be informed before it happens.

Or at the very least, a little reacharound.

Aquehonga

Un Banned
I wish Bam & Dubya were on TK, BL citizens, & running for BL mod. Be really, different, for sure. Fascinating, as Mr. Spock would say.

Seph

Retired Account
just terrific

Seph

Retired Account
u do know i like u aquehonga right? i just barely ever agree with you...