who's dual is this? a reference guide

Cock

Let's be making sexy business
i like jack AND hero. they seem similar. and yet they seem to despise each other. is it all an act? one wonders.

who's the admin? can you check the IP addresses and tell which is what and who is why?

I Love Cunt

Watch It
Really SuN, I don't know why you'd be sad. You didn't even get broken in yet?

:bigass: I mean, I liked you off the bat, and that's pretty rare for n00bs.

Shut the Fuck Up Jack! "Really I liked you SuN, and really I don't usually like people and stuff, no, really, you are cool OMG"

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Shut the Fuck Up Jack! "Really I liked you SuN, and really I don't usually like people and stuff, no, really, you are cool OMG"

What? Did you take a psych class or something this semester?

Shitty Dual

schroedinger's fat
Fourth of Nine.

Srsly.

jack

A bunch of mine are in disarray from the last banning. I'll have to send an even bigger bribe this week, I suppose...

:::sighing:::

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
This isn't my original account, it's a dual. But it made it all the way to admin so I don't use the original account much anymore. :)

I have 8-10 other accounts I only whip out for special occasions.

jack

I know about most of the others...which one was your main?

Eggs is really your main now anyway, so which one was your original?

jack

That was the orig?

:bigass:

Too fucking funny.

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Oh wait, did that sound like jealousy? Come on SuN, lets Fuck, I mean Lets Fight! You and me are going DoWn!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! only if we can do it in a pool of coca butter formula moisturizing bodyyyyyyyyyyyyy oil!!!!1

w00000000000000000000000000t

Mommy Bridgette

I'm so in the dark it's not even funny. no way to tell who is who. I can't tell the diff between a real 'Main' and a dual. Some are secret, and some are common knowledge, I imagine. Can you guys help me out and cop to who your main ID is and what duals you employ? thanks so much.

your pal,

Kevin

You sounds like a nice boy, Kevin.

Dear, I of course have no duals. Indeed, that would be setting a very poor example for my two babies. I teach them not to say naughty words and to tell the truth, besides teaching them Bible stories.
I admit I am up late tonight, dear hearts. But Mutant Hitler has bene a little colicky lately so you know how that is. I wish he woulkdn;t wake up crying, but I guess besides being collicky he also has a diaper rash on his bottom, poor dear.
Dears, you should always tell the truth. Telling lies are bad, and pretending to be somebody else is lying. Of course there are exceptions to this, like when my babies play house or whatever, but in general it's not very nice to fool people.
Now who here would like me to read you a nice story from the Bible? I feel so bad for you poor dears, that their is no one looking out for you poor waifs. But rest assured that Mommy Bridgette is here and I won't let the boogyman get you.