starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
Walmart is selling an eMachines "15.6" Laptop for $198

2 GB of Memory

250 GB Harddrive

Intel Celeron Processor 2.2 Ghz

Wireless Enabled

Reads and Writes CD's and DVD's

Normally I Ignore Black Fridays, but this years sale is something I just might take advantage of!

:cool:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
There's this really cool local store that has some unique toys like the "Gravitron" and these really cool crank animation loop players and cassettes with REALLY old cartoon loops, at 20% off 7=10 am tomorrow, so Ill probably buy some stuff. He has the BEST marble track equipment. That's my new hobby.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
My kids need a new tv for the xbox/kids movies. I think I'll look for a 32". I wouldn't say I'm looking forward to it.

Internet Troll

There's this really cool local store that has some unique toys like the "Gravitron" and these really cool crank animation loop players and cassettes with REALLY old cartoon loops, at 20% off 7=10 am tomorrow, so Ill probably buy some stuff. He has the BEST marble track equipment. That's my new hobby.
SHUT THE FUCK UP

jack

My kids need a new tv for the xbox/kids movies. I think I'll look for a 32". I wouldn't say I'm looking forward to it.

Dig this though...the Toshiba 37" class is the secret stealth sale item. Check it out, maximum features, minimum price.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Toshiba+-+37%22+Class+/+1080p+/+60Hz+/+LCD+HDTV/9868051.p?id=1218186678361&skuId=9868051&st=toshiba%2037&cp=1&lp=1

I paid 550 for this TV in March. It is one of the nicest things I've done for myself all year.

OMG think of the Pretty Woman handjobs in 1080p :)

jack

Its got enough HDMI ports and pc ports to do anything you'll need, plus the xbox seamlessly hooks up with whatever internetz you have so you can stream in 1080.

It's really the difference in every way.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
I avoid Black Friday shopping. I understand there's incredible deals on usually pricey items, but I can't afford that stuff at discount or not. It's not worth it for me to stand around in lines for hours to save five bucks off a few dvds.

Hope the rest of you hunted successfully.

Internet Troll

Dig this though...the Toshiba 37" class is the secret stealth sale item. Check it out, maximum features, minimum price.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Toshiba+-+37%22+Class+/+1080p+/+60Hz+/+LCD+HDTV/9868051.p?id=1218186678361&skuId=9868051&st=toshiba%2037&cp=1&lp=1

I paid 550 for this TV in March. It is one of the nicest things I've done for myself all year.

OMG think of the Pretty Woman handjobs in 1080p :)
i bet you wanna buy it... yeah dream on because you are too poor and fucking stupid

jack

Short term gone, or what? It's kind of like you're stuck on stupid, or something.

jack

Like I just said, it's kind of like you're stuck on stupid.

LOL