Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's Online

Shatna

SOINT PLUT!
Okay, this shit is getting too intrusive. Fucking Hambil and his little hacks.

whosoline.jpg

I'm gonna monitor this crap and post more screenshots as the day goes on.

LOL!

The hamster-sized tux should be a piece of cake. Talking Hambil out of getting married in Mickey and Minnie Mouse costumes was the hard part. :bigass:

Excuse me, but saying that I go 'berserk' implies that I'm somehow not in control. Far from it; I very much enjoy it.

Excuse me, but you would be a lot more palatable if you didn't take yourself so freakin' stone-dead seriously.

Shatna said:
Right, smiley. ;)
Yes, it is right. I'm brought up 90% of the time in the context of being hostile, axes to grind, flooding to perform, debate debate debate, and when I wish to contest the facts (Not the context,) I'm the one taking myself too seriously.

Face it: Without fans like you I would have found another gimmick long ago.

Dor_Jan said:
Yes, it is right. I'm brought up 90% of the time in the context of being hostile, axes to grind, flooding to perform, debate debate debate, and when I wish to contest the facts (Not the context,) I'm the one taking myself too seriously.

Face it: Without fans like you I would have found another gimmick long ago.

"Get off my dick already!"

"Uncalled for vitriol."

"My concerns aren't taken seriously."

"You loathe me."

"Your comic includes jack and trivializes my concerns."

"I'm leaving."

"I didn't come back."

"I'm getting fucked over."

When I outdo sniveling, whiny, self-important batshit drivel like that, you come back and let me know. ;)

Oh, and stupid - in a joke thread like this, I am not presenting contestable facts but rather busting your chops. Missing that is a sure sign of taking one's self too seriously. ;)