Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's Online

Dor_Jan said:
I've heard she cheats in the same manner as peanut.

Peanut's fucking the arcade? I was wondering why the coin slot was all sticky.

GOD DAMN IT PEANUT!!!

Before jack completely misreads this like he often does, I meant to state that I've heard she cheats in the manner he used to.

Dor_Jan said:
Before jack completely misreads this like he often does, I meant to state that I've heard she cheats in the manner he used to.

That's what I fucking thought.

Aurian said:
Im thoroly confused.

Don't be, it's TK. What you may not be aware of is, when it records your score, it also records the time it takes to score. From the looks of things, you could be easily using a "slowdown" program. That's what Mess is referring to.

And mess? Whats up with this constant new identity shit? It's sort of mildly retarded.

jack said:
Don't be, it's TK. What you may not be aware of is, when it records your score, it also records the time it takes to score. From the looks of things, you could be easily using a "slowdown" program. That's what Mess is referring to.

And mess? Whats up with this constant new identity shit? It's sort of mildly retarded.

hehehhe.. if you knew me and my "wast" computerexpertize.. you would not for a second suspect a "slowdown" program :lol:

I knows it records the time! what about it?

ooh.. well.. if you notice i only play about 2 or 3 games.. all mahjong.. and the real sad truth is that i have played those about a gazillion times lol.. i have just learned how to see which games are "worth continuing" on to get a high score.. if i think i wont get a high one, i restart the game and try again..
No cheating.. just nerdily addicted to playing the games..