Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's to blame for Africa's plight?

It's all about clumsy strawmen, Sendell. Because Don Black is the admin, it invalidates the total belief system of white nations being for white people, of France being for the French, of Germany for Germans, and Poland for the Polish? What sort of uproar would their be if we demanded the Japanese open up their borders and loosen their immigration policies? Because you won't be able to live their anytime soon, Sendell. Unless you're a jap.

How's that for racism? OMGLOLBBQ
That in iself is a Strawman. I never caimed that the administration invalidates the belief systems of the White Nationalists, just that it shows something of the underlying beliefs of the WN movement. And I lived in Japan for four years withour being a "Jap"

Don Black has stated that the image of the KKK as being a murderous group of thugs cannot be erased, and thus he no longer associates with them. I don't care either way because there are plenty of scum within the White Nationalist movement which give it a bad name and it doesn't make a difference to me if he is one of them or isn't.
Ok......so?

If you have any real opposition to the tenets of WN, then please state them.

In fact, I'll give you one more and post some:

CONCERNING WHITE NATIONALIST STRATEGY TOWARD OTHER RACES.

Proposition zero. White Nationalists intend to coexist peacefully with, and separately from, other races

Proposition one. Members of other races shall not be permitted to reside in White Homelands, even peacefully. Persistent incursions shall be considered an act of war.

(like the Mexican army spics who make continuous incursions into United States territory and attack Minutemen and border guard with heavy machine guns to assist the drug smuggling spics but which leftist pieces of shit media people won't mention)
That proposition is both undemocratic and unrealistic. I've never seen any evidence that a significant number of Europeans want to eject all non-whites from the continent.
Proposition two. White Nationalists shall not encroach upon the Homelands of other races.
That's an entirely absurd proposition. You're suggesting that whites should abandon the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and every other place that is not a "White Homeland"

Proposition three. White Nationalists may trade knowledge and goods with other races, or may refuse to so trade, as they see fit.
Can't see a problem with that.

Proposition four. Other races who do not encroach upon White Homelands shall be treated with justice and courtesy.
Everyone should be treated with justice and courtesy so there's no problem with this proposition when taken on its own.

Proposition five. White Nationalists shall sincerely strive to avoid or resolve conflicts between Whites and other races, so long as those conflicts are not caused by incursion upon White Homelands.

Comment: Whites are not to interfere in conflicts between third parties
A sensible proposition for White Nationalists.

Proposition six. All White Nationalists everywhere are obliged to aid in the expulsion of other races from a White Homeland, even if they do not reside in that Homeland.
If White Nationalism is a choice then it's a logical suggestion for any WN government.

How fucking unreasonable is that? It's a pretty fucking longshot if your white, because we can't dance, we are oppressors, and our babies be deserved to be impaled on spikes. If we even speak of an ALL-WHITE place to live, it is UNACCEPTABLE. We MUST FORCE OURSELVES to question our entire culture and existence in front of a tribunal of brown-skins who have been led to believe that ALL their problems have been caused by whites.
The main points, (Propositions 1 and 2) require the unnecessary and in many cases forced relocation of Hundreds of millions of people. This is something that does not have significant support and just isn't going to happen. Of course its unreasonable.

A significant number of blacks in the U.S. live in poverty, and a majority of those live in high crime areas. The police are often criticized for turning a blind eye on black crimes and lengthy delays on showing up on crime scenes.

It is my belief that African-Americans are entitled to the same protection as the rest of Americans. I'm all for Operation: Brown Bullet. Distribution of guns to African-Americans. Since the majority of victims of black crimes are other blacks this make perfect sense. They could police themselves and restore harmony to their neighborhoods.

This would have to be heavily regulated of course, and violators would have to be punished to the fullest extent of the law. Zoning is the key.

Also, I believe that drugs should be decriminalized for blacks as well. If their only crime is possession I believe they should get a free pass. In fact I think they should be distributed freely. Heroin addicts get Methadone, a weaker withdrawal preventing opiate, why should Crack addicts suffer? I think they should also get free pebbles. The key again, zoning.

Zoning could come in many forms but I believe African-Americans deserve Negro Reservations. They can police themselves without the oppressive U.S. government interfering. Black is beautiful and they only need an opportunity to prove this. Black schools, black hospitals, black politicians, their own libraries, stores, banks... they just need a chance to prove themselves. Once given this opportunity it is my conviction that they will become the face of prosperity; a role model that we could all look up to.

Really? Because I took this same post to a black forum and there were no disagreements about it. I guess you feel that you're smarter than them.

Eloisel tried that route and failed miserably. She only succeeded in naming a few Greek philosophers who inhabited Alexandria.

RWC said:
Eloisel tried that route and failed miserably. She only succeeded in naming a few Greek philosophers who inhabited Alexandria.

Ah - she probably thinks Ancient Egypt was founded by negro blood also, in that case.

RWC said:
You exceed stupid. Your idiotic cartoon asked that one philosopher from Africa be named. I named one philosopher who was born in Egypt and studied in Alexandria, as did many educated people of that time period.

Have you ever taken an IQ test? What did you score - somewhere around 62?

eloisel said:
You exceed stupid. Your idiotic cartoon asked that one philosopher from Africa be named. I named one philosopher who was born in Egypt and studied in Alexandria, as did many educated people of that time period.

Have you ever taken an IQ test? What did you score - somewhere around 62?

Name a negro philosopher, not an arabic one from Ancient Egypt.

When I told Johnny Hunter:

"Much like in every other aspect of life, a nigger will never succeed here. You lack the intellectual capacity (along with ambition) to perform any task above peeling a banana and touching your penis whilst daydreaming of having the abilities of the human race. Know your role, coon. Hop down, turn around, pick a bale of cotton and erase any notions from the baseball sized gray matter rattling around that granite cranium that you're anything other than a talking chimp. Got it, Coco?"

For she replied to me as though she had a valid point:

"The Giza pyramids are considered among the seven wonders of the world. The Giza plateau is in Egypt and Egypt is in Africa."

But it turned out that her whole argument was a fallacious one and decided to back peddle:

"I never said blacks designed those pyramids. I said Egyptians did."

And that sums up the extent of her case.

If she had even a modicum of the intelligence she believes herself to have she wouldn't have argued a non sequiter argument over the course of several days. I think she just likes the attention.

RWC said:
When I told Johnny Hunter:

"Much like in every other aspect of life, a nigger will never succeed here. You lack the intellectual capacity (along with ambition) to perform any task above peeling a banana and touching your penis whilst daydreaming of having the abilities of the human race. Know your role, coon. Hop down, turn around, pick a bale of cotton and erase any notions from the baseball sized gray matter rattling around that granite cranium that you're anything other than a talking chimp. Got it, Coco?"

For she replied to me as though she had a valid point:

"The Giza pyramids are considered among the seven wonders of the world. The Giza plateau is in Egypt and Egypt is in Africa."

But it turned out that her whole argument was a fallacious one and decided to back peddle:

"I never said blacks designed those pyramids. I said Egyptians did."

And that sums up the extent of her case.

If she had even a modicum of the intelligence she believes herself to have she wouldn't have argued a non sequiter argument over the course of several days. I think she just likes the attention.
Do you ever get anything right?

My first post to you, #52 in the thread you are referencing was:

From 728 to 656 B.C., the Nubian kings of Dynasty 25 dominated Egypt.

The Giza pyramids are considered among the seven wonders of the world. The Giza plateau is in Egypt and Egypt is in Africa.

Plotinus was born AD 205 in Lycopolis, Egypt. He also studied philosophy in Alexandria, Egypt. Many ancient philosophers studied in Alexandria.

In fact, RWC, your arguments appear as nothing more than KKK and White Supremacist propaganda. Reminds me of a pseudo-scientific work I read years ago where the text actually claimed the reason black people are black is because their blood is dark blue. It doesn't take but a prick of a finger to see how false a statement that is.

I have to wonder, RWC, why you hate so much. What is it you think black people are keeping you from having? Does your hatred give you membership with some people you admire? Finally, do you actually research any of your arguments or do you just swallow hook, line and sinker anything that props up your hatred?
RWC, are you really so stupid that you believe my post #52 was in direct response to your thread starting first post instead of to the collective of the 51 posts preceding mine?

As far as attention, yes dear, I love attention.

Now, let's bring up another one of your character flaws. Your goal in life is to seek out old women and insult them in hopes you can make them cry. Not only are you stupid, you suck at being an evil dick. If I were sensitive about my age, I wouldn't have told you how old I was or ever written a word to indicate my age at all. From what you tried to insult me with last night, it is obvious you don't know any women or women run the other way when they see you coming. How hideous are you really and just how bad do you stink?

eloisel said:
Do you ever get anything right?

My first post to you, #52 in the thread you are referencing was<snip>...

RWC, are you really so stupid that you believe my post #52 was in direct response to your thread starting first post instead of to the collective of the 51 posts preceding mine?

Actually it's you again. You're too stupid to distill your thoughts so I did it for you. You were rambling, pure and simple. Your argument was a non sequiter and had no relevance to anything that preceded it.

As far as attention, yes dear, I love attention.

Most women your age do. You just seem to be less discriminate than most; desperate one might say.

Now, let's bring up another one of your character flaws. Your goal in life is to seek out old women and insult them in hopes you can make them cry. Not only are you stupid, you suck at being an evil dick. If I were sensitive about my age, I wouldn't have told you how old I was or ever written a word to indicate my age at all. From what you tried to insult me with last night, it is obvious you don't know any women or women run the other way when they see you coming. How hideous are you really and just how bad do you stink?

You seem to have a problem with the truth. No wonder your husband left you. No, you came to me. And regardless of what I say you'll keep comming back because you crave the attention. Patty Hearst had a similar problem. As far as women go...Thanks for being a fan.

OMG - you are even more hideous and stink worse than I ever could have imagined! And, fan of yours, dear, not hardly. You are more like an infected sore that one keeps picking at, draining the pus, all the while saying "ewww, disgusting."

That would be a great point except it's you following me thread to thread. I haven't seen an interesting thread of yours, period. It's you following me around some more looking for validation, stupid analogies of festering sores notwithstanding.

Thanks again.

RWC said:
That would be a great point except it's you following me thread to thread. I haven't seen an interesting thread of yours, period. It's you following me around some more looking for validation, stupid analogies of festering sores notwithstanding.

Thanks again.
You were misrepresenting what I wrote so I had to correct you.

However, you have made one valid point. You aren't worth my time or energies. Goodbye.

I doesn't matter how you try to spin it, you actively seek my words; you actively seek my attention.

Your analogy likening my words to a festering sore (which is nothing more than a unimaginative variant of the "car accident" analogy) is nothing more than a bold faced lie.

If you happen to see something disagreeable you turn your head and proceed. What you've done is troll through forums, see my name attached to the thread and deliberately click on the hyperlink to see what I'm saying and actively engage in words.

Thanks again for being a fan.