whose concerned about *dirk funk* posting at *foots* board?

you don't need to be around long to see how weak NAP is.

Apparently not that weak. Look at all the attention we recieve. Have you noticed all the changes that's taking place because of "New Age Posting"? This thread was started in Speak Freely.

PRAY!

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
facepalm.jpeg

Seph

Retired Account
FUCK YOU!

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
Apparently not that weak. Look at all the attention we recieve. Have you noticed all the changes that's taking place because of "New Age Posting"? This thread was started in Speak Freely.

PRAY!
doublefacepalm.jpg

steve samurai jack

Stunning work. You've demonstrated that you can read a publicly viewable forum as a guest. Well, You've certainly pwned me. However, I do not believe that you're registered. And if you are, you haven't posted.

dude, i'm a member. here's a clue. i made between 20 and 40 post. don't you use a diffrent handle than the one you post here with? if my stats are correct, you have at least 5 duals working your board. Right? you're not as bad as pickle, he has at least 12. i'm not a treker if you must know.

*tee hee*

steve samurai jack

New age posting is the thing most of us at TK just ignore. Jack is full of himself as it is without these goods pumping his ego up even more.

dude, stop half assing around. either you're with new age posting or not. you can't be half and half, are you full blown?

*laughing*

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
LOL @ Charles trying to troll Bob :bigass:

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
dude, i'm a member. here's a clue. i made between 20 and 40 post. don't you use a diffrent handle than the one you post here with? if my stats are correct, you have at least 5 duals working your board. Right? you're not as bad as pickle, he has at least 12. i'm not a treker if you must know.

*tee hee*

Yes, I use a different name there. Actually, it's the name I use everywhere BUT here. That's the only part you're even close to right about. The rest, you're full of shit. There is no user there fitting that criteria of posts that I don't know personally. I also have only 1 sock puppet there. I use it to test changes I make in the system. It's aptly called "Testing Sock Puppet". Other people there have a couple of sock puppets, but I don't. Why don't you stop being a pussy and register. I'm not going to stop New Age Posting from registering. I'm not even going to throw you in The Brig. In fact, I'll even let you "bust". But something tells me you're too much of a pussy to do it.

aeommai

cookie?
welp NAP posters seeing as how you've "owned" TK shouldn't you move on to another board, i mean once you've beaten a board you're supposed to move to the next one.

i've got multiple sites that you guys could try.

jack

LOL @ "SteveSamuraiJackoff" being completely pwned by "dirk funk".

^right there^ as Charles likes to say

*tee hee*

jack

*tee hee*

^ right here ^ is where you slipped up, little buddy. You don't post at dirk's board at all. You're not a member, just a liar.

Now...don't forget to dance your way over to Commie to link to this thread to point out how pwned we all are by your lies. I notice the last thread you did that in over there no one responded to, either.

Not quite sure why you do that. No one from here posts at Commie at all. And no one from Commie posts here. You and your duals don't count by the way in that equation.

:::laughing and laughing and laughing:::

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
"Grown folk" register their own domain name and use real forum software. Blackfoot has done neither.

Dirk, ain't no need in crying over spilt milk. It's done. If you weren't such a dipshit about this I would have kept the account deleted.

You tried to play both sides of the fence. I played along (pimped you like a toothless crackwhore) with your foolishness just to see who dual you were. I see clearly who your fucking dual is dawg.

And another thang, Dirk.

Don't blame the player dawg, blame the game. I've been doing this shit for awhile now. I got shills dawg

Up Top.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
welp NAP posters seeing as how you've "owned" TK shouldn't you move on to another board, i mean once you've beaten a board you're supposed to move to the next one.

i've got multiple sites that you guys could try.

Ain't gone be able to do. NAP like poking trolls with sticks. I personally like hearing the whimpers these bastards produce.

Just like I did at "The Kingdom" before it ran into financial difficulties by piss poor management who also failed as a funnybook store owner and at life in general.

jack

Thanks for acknowledgeing how deeply I've PWNED you all these years, Charles.

Deeply satisfying. Plus Dirk seems to be pwning you too. No one posts at your shitty hyperboard but you, which is why registrations are locked, and most of your forums are months (even years lol) old.

:::laughing:::

jack

Now don't forget to dance over to Commie to mention how owned you are :bigass:, funny how no one seems to be responding to you over there. Why is that, do you suppose?

jack

What the fuck are you even talking about?

He seems to suggest that you are pwned because he created an account over there using your screen name that you use here. Similar to the way his SSJ dual suggests that he posts at YOUR board, which is also a lie.

Not sure why that would be pwnership, but the cupcakeer's an idiot, so go figure.