Why are guys such girls sometimes???

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
That's all I've got to say.

*sigh*

Tisiphone

When they're sick, that is. LoL. Sorry, I'm looooooooooooopy today. Just realized I didn't explain further.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Men are babies when they're sick because they know some woman will wait on them hand and foot.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
*Scratches nuts*

Oooh, look girls, a fluffy kitten! Just over there by the washing up & ironing!

*Belches*

Tisiphone

^That's more like it!!!

I swear, you'd think he had twenty knives protuding from him and was coughing up diarrhea.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I only get mentally sick.

Tisiphone

I'll take that over a wussy right now.

Tisiphone

I guess I'm just not in the mood for his antics. Plus, he's blaming it on me, and that's a complete lie.

CaptainWacky

Fucking kick his balls in and say "okay, you can blame THAT one on me."

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
When BDM gets sick he acts like he's got a fatal illness and no one in the world has ever been that sick before.

I will admit that one time he had a terrible stomach virus and he soldiered through but then he gave it to me and I was down and out for the count. It was awful!!

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
^^Come on, I NEVER get sick. Tired? Yes, absolutely. But rarely do I get sick or complain of being sick. And another thing? YOU ARE A BABY!! :p

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
SO!

And it's true, you don't get sick very often but when you do..Good LORD you're a baby.

Ishcabittle

if you do get swine flu, promise me that you'll go to the mall and run around shouting, "I HAVE HAMTHRAX! I HAVE THE HAMTHRAX!!! HAMTHRAX!!!"

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
IT'S TOUGH BEING A MAN, YOU HAVE TO BE MANLY AND TOUGH AND AND NOT CRY THEN YOU HAVE TO SPIT AND SCRATCH YOURSELF IN PLACES WHERE YOUR MOM TOLD YOU NOT TO AND WE HAVE TO GO AROUND FIGURING OUT HOW TO RUN THE WORLD AND SHIT SO WHEN WE GET SICK WE GET TO TAKE A BRIEF BLISSFUL BREAK FROM BEING FUCKING SUPERMAN 24/7 OKAY? NOW WHERE'S MY SOUP, BITCH LOL

CaptainWacky

Not to mention testicles. What ARE they all about anyway?

Tisiphone

It just kills me because he IS so manly, you know, blue collar, fixing cars, gets all greasy and dirty, but a little sinus infection and he needs to suckle the titty! ;)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Well...doesn't he want to do that anyway? ;)

Tisiphone

Heh.