Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WHY ARE WOMEN SO BITCHY AND MEAN TO ONE ANOTHER?

I don't associate with people who are bitchy and mean to me unless it makes me laugh.

So I couldn't tell you why. Maybe nobody taught them that being bitchy and mean is not socially acceptable? Or maybe it is socially acceptable, but I don't consider it acceptable around me unless it is funny.

That is also true.
What I am really interested in (as if) is why GB posted this in the first place. Please elaborate or give examples of why this topic was brought up.
As a whole, I think the TK woman are not bitchy or mean to each other at all.
If there is any disgruntledness (is that a word?) it is merely personal and has nothing to do with the other being female.

Yes. I ought to have been more forthcoming in the original post. The reason I posted this thread was because I was dumbfounded and didn't know how to quite respond to two of my women employees who are virtually at each other's throats, with me caught in the middle. They are both excellent at what they do and so I can't afford to lose either of them but their relationship is so strained that it's beginning to affect the workplace. You can almost touch the resentment permeating the room when they are both present. What I find most perplexing (and is the reason I posted this thread) is that their conflict is very superficial and is the sort of things that I don't think guys would be at each other's throats over.

(The thread was not implicating TK women as being mean in any way, shape or form.)

I gathered that GB. Its interesting, because I had a similar situation of Drama happen recently. But it was between men, being jealous over other guys etc etc. It really was sad.
That is too bad that these 2 woman cannot get along with each other. Sometimes the best friendships start out this way however. Good Luck.

This could be about competency at work. Perhaps they think that one outshines the other in their boss's eyes (you), and that is where the competition and jealous stems from. If these two women are your employees, and their behavior is causing this much disruption in the work place, it is emcumbant upon you as the owner/supervisor to step in, call them jointly or singly into your office for a heart-to-heart-come-to-Jesus chat and get to the root of the problem. If the atmosphere and their behavior doesn't improve, you will be forced to let one, if not both, go in favor of finding more congenial employees. No one is irreplaceable. Once you impress that upon them, perhaps you will see a noticeable change in their behavior.