Why are you people so obsessed with my sexuality?

WordInterrupted

Troll Kingdom Ambassador
I swear, every single custom title you people have given me is about gay sex.

I will say this only once: I don't care how obsessed you are with me or what kind of sick fantasies your dirty minds dream up, I will NOT have gay sex with you!

I know some of you folks have pretty sad lives, and dreaming about hot sex with me might relieve your misery for a while, but it's time to come on back to reality. Go find some outlet for your pent up frustration in the real world, and quit playing with my custom title. Creeps.

Peter Octavian

Mentalist said:
Gays, sex and toilets seem to consist of Americas humor base. Thats why.

We learned that from Monty Python in the 70's.

wordinname.jpg

Buttons

Ninja Kitten
Ladies ladies ladies... Think we might be able to remove the knot in your undies and get you to act civilized?

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
WordInterrupted said:
...dreaming about hot sex with me...

Threw up breakfast and so much for lunch.

Starburn

I'm not wearing any panties!!
Buttons said:
Ladies ladies ladies... Think we might be able to remove the knot in your undies and get you to act civilized?
Um, no. :mrgreen:

BlazerBoy

For what its worth, I would hit it. However, sexual epithets are hardly a form of solicitation, especially on a board like this.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Awwww....I really liked "Asexual Fop". Who changed it? :(

The Question

Eternal
WordInterrupted said:
I swear, every single custom title you people have given me is about gay sex.

Not if you think about it. If you think about it (and you'd be engaging in a gross aberration of your usual behavior were you to actually think about anything, I will admit) you'd see that none of them has to do with gay sex as much as they have to do with rightfully acknowledging your natural tendency toward it.

I will say this only once: I don't care how obsessed you are with me or what kind of sick fantasies your dirty minds dream up, I will NOT have gay sex with you!

Frankly, the merest implication of you having any kind of sex, with anyone or anything, chills the blood.

I know some of you folks have pretty sad lives, and dreaming about hot sex with me might relieve your misery for a while, but it's time to come on back to reality. Go find some outlet for your pent up frustration in the real world, and quit playing with my custom title. Creeps.

It's gratifying to see that you're upset by it.

WordInterrupted

Troll Kingdom Ambassador
hardly a form of solicitation

I think it's more in the vein of sick fantasy than solicitation, but it's creepy whatever it is. Why do all these uptight conservatives get off on giving me gay titles? I never can understand the whole homophobic/homoerotic macho thing.

The Question

Eternal
WordInterrupted said:
Why do all these uptight conservatives get off on giving me gay titles? I never can understand the whole homophobic/homoerotic macho thing.

It's no fun when you answer your own questions like that, Fauntleroy.

WordInterrupted said:
I think it's more in the vein of sick fantasy than solicitation, but it's creepy whatever it is. Why do all these uptight conservatives get off on giving me gay titles? I never can understand the whole homophobic/homoerotic macho thing.

I think it might have to do with that whole establshing dominance wannabe alpha males do. Sort of how the alpha in a dog pack will mount the other dogs.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
^^And it worked, he started a whole thread about it. :mrgreen:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You look pretty irritated to me.

Why do you squat to pee, btw? Are you "vaginal" in that way?