Why can't you leave Her alone

JillianBacardi

YOu know..........I am not praying for any of you. I only hope that someday when you are a little older, you realize it isn't that "cool" to be a bully. It isn't "cool" to try to hurt other people, to call names, beat up. In a long run, I think it is bad for you........does it really make you feel better about yourself to put other people down and act as vicious as the people do who come down here??
I guess I never have understood a mindset like that and it really doesn't matter.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Why don't you kill yourself Jillian - it will end the pain. Do it. Do it now.

JillianBacardi

Gagh said:
I'm praying for you to die after being mutilated by a rabid Arab, Jillian.

Gagh.......you guys don't have a lot of experience with women. It is pretty obvious.

JillianBacardi

The Question said:
Funny. Not terribly funny, but marginally amusing.

So you saw these records here for yourself, did you? Happen to have a link? Even if the post has been changed or deleted, you can still post the link you've got. Come on, give us a little TINY bit of proof.

And as to why we can't leave her alone? We can -- we simply choose not to, because she won't stop talking her paranoid delusional nonsense, and she won't leave. That makes her fair sport. So you might give some thought to shutting the fuck up.

Here is a tiny bit of proof of one of the records you posted. It won't be hard to prove this thread has been altered, posts deleted.

You want to dance with me Dirtbag , lets dance.

Dark Link

Morituri te salutant
You do understand that that link leads you nowhere. It doesn't prove anything.

If you want to dance with someone, dance with me bitch. I'll tango around your ass with facts so fast it'll knock you off the internet.

So whine, cry, bitch and moan about police, FBI, or whatever, it all will just add up to two things; Jack and Shit. And Jack's left town.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Nuh uh.

The Question

Eternal
JillianBacardi said:
I'm not giving you anything else.

You ain't given anyone anything yet. Ever. You're the last mouthful of sour breath to escape a raving drunk's lips, and that's the sum of you.

Markb

fuck me RAW Henny!
Gagh said:
Jillian is a dual.

Oh yeah. The writing style is totally different. And the lack of insane carrige returns and full stops alone...

Peter Octavian

JillianBacardi said:
Here is a tiny bit of proof of one of the records you posted. It won't be hard to prove this thread has been altered, posts deleted.

You want to dance with me Dirtbag , lets dance.

Ohh, good, I will put on a nice waltz.

How about, "The Blue Danube".

JillianBacardi

Which one of you boys blindly and ignorantly put yourself out there for Eric? That was a stupid move on your part.

I hold you personally and professionally responsible. Abuse your government position, threaten me all you like you dirtbags.

Dark Link

Morituri te salutant
JillianBacardi said:
Which one of you boys blindly and ignorantly put yourself out there for Eric? That was a stupid move on your part.

I hold you personally and professionally responsible. Abuse your government position, threaten me all you like you dirtbags.

That's it Jill, give in to the Martyr complex. Now all you have to do is nail yourself to that giant cross over there.

You can hold us responsible all you want dike. It doesn't mean you can do anything about it. By just being here still you've thrown out any chance you would have had at a harassment case. By continuing to rant and rave, you've lost any credibillity you may have once had. And by continuously feeding us more ammo, you are nullifying any sort of legal action you could try.

Tyrant

Quite.