Why does Dork Lord and Conchaga think I have duals/socks?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
For years I've been saying I'm the only member of "Comicon" and "TK" to never, ever use them. That's my claim to fame and sticking with it.

Evrey member of N.A.P. is legit. I know and respect each of them. My word is bond, ask around. Dork Lord and Conchaga are liars, cowards, and pathetic punk bitches.

Being jealous of me want cut it this time mothafuckas. Both of you should have gotten over this by now.

:popcorn:

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Why are you using QSF to ask these inane questions?

8====D ~o ~o ~o

For years I've been saying I'm the only member of "Comicon" and "TK" to never, ever leave, or forget how much I hate Jack, Pickle, and Steve Bissette.

Evrey member of N.A.P. is a figmeny of my imagination. I know they atre not real, but sometinmes the 40's and glass dicks make me forget. Dork Lord and Conchaga are better than me in every way, I wish I wan't such a retard.

Being jealous of both of you makes me want to cut myself, mothafuckas. I should have gotten over this by now.

This may well be the most lucid and logical thing you've ever posted!

Evrey member of N.A.P. is legit. I know and respect each of them. My word is bond, ask around. .

i stand by ceejay's statement as the newest member of new age posting.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
mf mmmfm mmf mmfmmfmm mmmhmmh mffmfmm mmffm mmmmfmhhmm mmmhmm mf mfm hmf hmfmhm

Hey, we can't understand what you're saying when you have cupcakeerfoot's cock in your mouth. Try not sucking his cock when you say something.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Hey, we can't understand what you're saying when you have cupcakeerfoot's cock in your mouth. Try not sucking his cock when you say something.

I think he said: "I suck cock!"

Y'all cowards arestill bangin' that same ole shit. How does it make you two feel playing the cock game.

Is that trolling Dork Lord? Is that pwning Conchaga? I mean, do y'all feel like nuts?

[strike]Hey, I can't understand what you're saying when I have cupcakeerfoot's cock in MY mouth. I'll try not sucking his cock when I'm say something.[/strike]

huh? disturbing as it maybe.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
ssssssssssssttttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-rrrrrrrriiiiiikkkkkkkkeeeee

8====D ~o ~o ~o

Y'all cowards arestill bangin' that same ole shit. How does it make you two feel playing the cock game.

Is that trolling Dork Lord? Is that pwning Conchaga? I mean, do y'all feel like nuts?

The cock game has treated me just fine so far.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Hey, I can't understand what you're saying when I have cupcakeerfoot's cock in MY mouth. I'll try not sucking his cock when I'm say something.

huh? disturbing as it maybe.

I knew it would go down this way. Conchga has it bad.