Why does everyone always leave "false trails" in the jungle on Lost?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I mean if you were running away from the Others or polar bears would you REALLY take the time to create a whole false trail then double back on yourself? And how come Kate can always tell which ones are the false trails? FUCK.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
"I'll make sure I leave a trail!"

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Kate is MAGIC.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
MICHAEL EMERSON DOESN'T KNOW EITHER! Also, why so mean Leoban?

[YOUTUBE]eRJvaQuCh5c[/YOUTUBE]

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I guess it's Lost's equivalent of an Trek's 'X has occured causing X in the space/time continuum'.

Although Lost seems to have given that a go as well.

CaptainWacky

The worst was when Naomi did it after being stabbed by Locke that time, remember, yeah, you do.

CaptainWacky

Naomi's ass still looked nice even when she was dead.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
She managed to star in more episodes as a corpse (including a credit at the beginning, when they have that ten minutes of distracting credits) than she did alive!

CaptainWacky

She'll say "bollocks" every five seconds to remind the viewers that she's English as all English characters must do in american shows/movies.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I heard someone say bollocks on tv the other day, he hurt his bollocks.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
O'Brien said it in a DS9 episode "bollocks, I tore my pants", which is an interesting mix of Irish and American terminology.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I remember going to watch Transformers: The Movie (the animated one, and the best TF movie, still) as a kid at a friend's birthday party, and when Spike Witwicky says "shit", we all gasped and giggled like idiots. IT WAS SO NAUGHTY.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I liked it when Blur told Galvatron Nimoy to fuck off back to his own planet, before "Stay" by Shakespeare's Sister kicked in.

CaptainWacky

I could never fucking understand anything the Insecticons said.