WHY DOESN'T FUDDLEMIFF COME INTO CHAT ANY MORE??

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
????????????????????????

dog-best-friend-1.jpg

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I knew it was the hatred of me. Even when it was the bears I knew it was the hatred of me.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
BECAUSE HE HATES FUCKING WACKY? GHEYLOL

Ishcabittle

who could hate wacky? that's absurd. i'm flummoxed.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I HATE WACKY AND HIS CHATTERY AND HIS AXE AND HIS THINGS AND THINGS

(dunno, just haven't felt like chatting the last few days)

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
I usually enter it when people aren't actually there

CaptainWacky

Was it hate crimes against dwarves?

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
Was it hate crimes against dwarves?

Yes sir. yes it was.

Let me tell you a story of woe..

I was 7, was in the back garden playing with my battle cat, and castle greyskull adventure set. It was an ordinary summers day, the faint sound of lawnmowers and the ice cream van on its usual rounds.

But then...

Something was in the bush , 'pssst' I heard...

I was startled.. confused .

I drew nearer the bush , it was in the dark part of the garden, the area my parents had warned me about.

As I drew nearer and nearer I could hear laughing, such a cold laugh that haunts me still..

suddenly!!!! without warning a small pink like object, stuck out of the bush. It looked like a small babies thumb.

I was unsure of this strange menacing creature, it looked like a tiny pink bald mouse

Then!!! I heard a voice say ' stroke me! stroke! I will grant a wish!'

i was unsure, my hand trembled towards it, I grasped the small pink mouse snake..

I heard an 'OHHHH yeah..... faster'

I pulled back in fright, but forgot to let go and out of the bush came tumbling a dwarf , with his dwarf shorts around his ankles...

from that moment on, when ever I hear ' nobody tosses the dwarf ' in LOTR , a shudder hits me , and I have an urge to kick short people...

CaptainWacky

Well, I'm a dwarf and so is Dr Dave. We're not all perverts. I mean, we both are, but not ALL of us are.