Why I don't fit in around here

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I don't watch television really. The only shows I watch are those that you all talk about so I feel I "should" watch them.

My favourite comic heros are Dastardly and Muttley

I hardly go to the movies anymore.

I rarely play computer games (the fact I call them that should set your alarm bells ringing)

I am really rather good at Pilates.

____

Secretly, I don't think any of you lot fit in here either.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
BUT WE LOVE YOU AND THE FLECKS OF DNA WE PICK OFF YOUR POSTS TO HELP BUILD OUR CLONE ARMY.

I MEAN, CAKE?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
STOP PRETENDING YOU DON'T FIT IN :rwmad: You can't escape us. You are one of us.

We used to do more than watch TV, and I hardly ever go to the movies or watch one on TV. WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO US? I can hardly bring myself to read a book anymore.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I'm currently reading The Time Machine for the first time (remember when BDM got a Kindle and kept talking about how great e-books were? Well that's me now). I've always loved the original movie which scared me LITERALLY to death as a child, and I even like the remake, but for some reason it isn't until now that I got around to reading the original.

Other than that, I don't go to the cinema much anymore either, and there are only 3 tv shows I watch on a weekly basis (True Blood, Falling Skies and BB).

I think you fit in just fine!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
FUDDLEMIFF, why haven't you read Dune yet? MOFO :rwmad:

whisky

Boobie inspector
I don't fit in anywhere, that is why the minefield is my home.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
[YOUTUBE]Gr6GbKciNCY[/YOUTUBE]

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
FUDDLEMIFF, why haven't you read Dune yet? MOFO :rwmad:

I still haven't finished Blue Mars (which is in hardcopy form). I promise I've only been reading The Time Machine on my phone at bus stops and stuff where getting out a 700 page book isn't so practical! I'll read Dune sometime this year (Blue Mars is a bit blah, so it's taking ages to get through it).

Dr Dave

pillzlol
Yeah I don't tend to watch a lot of the stuff everybody here does, partially because I don't have cable tv.

But I like onions, so that counts for something right?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
You should make a pilates video, headvoid.

I don't watch television really. The only shows I watch are those that you all talk about so I feel I "should" watch them.

My favourite comic heros are Dastardly and Muttley

I hardly go to the movies anymore.

I rarely play computer games (the fact I call them that should set your alarm bells ringing)

I am really rather good at Pilates.

____

Secretly, I don't think any of you lot fit in here either.

I think everyone who posts at TK & in the MF fits in...you don't have to watch a lot of tv, I think this BB crap is a complete waste of brain cells...but others seem to think differently. Just post and don't think too much, you will feel better.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
speaking of reading!! I just got back from the library and Dance of Dragons was finally in!!!
Excited I am!!!

and I still have most of my eyesight left after all this time waiting for the fucking wanker who took ten years to return it!

But I'm happy. :bigass:

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
oh and headvoid stop winging you belong here and you know it

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
THe Mine Field is a place for NOT fitting in, so by NOT fitting in you ARE fitting in...which of course means you're NOT fitting in (since this is a place for NOT fitting in) which means you ARE fitting in (as this is a place for not fitting in) AND SO ON.

I WATCH TV, DVDS, PLAY NINTENDO, READ BOOKS AND COMICS AND FUCKING WANK ALL THE TIME.