Why I stopped posting in the gutters

Cory

Banned
I banned myself I used a program that bans you from whatever website you want.
I still visit it with Startpage.com but it's X10 times more dead then it has been with me posting.

Cory

Banned
I started making my way to different websites which I found my typing more appreciated then my anger rants in the gutters. Alot of the anger had to do with by inablity to cope with work but I found if I don't give a shit it makes things easier.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
The Gutters always sucked. You know that. I'm pretty sure no one even read much of your spam. Whatever.

Cory

Banned
The gutters was a mind trap experiement I didn't know what I wanted. Alot of people don't know what they want they think they might want it. Yet I spent over 11+ years posting there I discovered the world in a nutshell by having a ingrown sence of yourself to disover besides the imediate which the net really is. It had to be done to expand my brain to a point where I knew life is much more but it really isn't in depends on the individual Spending alot of time online is a trap for people and it's best done sparingly but so many people do it you think it's a builderburg experiment put out by the local police officals in order to regulate behavior.

Right now I'm on a tangent thinking Human beings are basically Aliens just by our freakish looks. A good looking women is a by product on generically enginner foods nowadays women look totally differnt then say a WWII babes that is all diet and DNA warping more men in the future will be born with small noses like Justin Beiber and the CLark Gable model will be out the window because the Genetically modified food will change the apperance and people as we know it.

Sex is the downfall of Man because Masturbation should almost be a class in school.

Everytime I girl hits on me at work I feel sorry for her rather then take her up in arms. I'm 37 now and been on the net since 1997
that is alot of wasted time but.

I can't wait for Guildwars 2 =) I finally upgraded me PC since 2003 the PC I built for Everquest 2 I used the same PC in the gutters.

Alot of my time is going to be timewasted away playing games

I really could kick myself the ass spending so much coin on ebay on mechanical pencils though. The pentel Kerry is the best pencil out there.

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja
I actually like your rants and strange writings

why don't you go and take over the Daycare forum - make it your own. nobody else uses it

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You don't want that shit in the Badlands. Daycare is the perfect vehicle for the Autistic Zen Master