Why is everyone such a cunt?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Or if they're not a cunt then YOU are a cunt in comparison to them so they might as well be a cunt?

Further

MooGoo
It's the nature of the universe, the 5th force, cuntness, more powerful than all other forces combined. One day the universe will collapse into a singularity of infinite cunt. It is inevitable.

CaptainWacky

At least we'll all be equall then (equally dead.)

Donovan

beer, I want beer
It's the nature of the universe, the 5th force, cuntness, more powerful than all other forces combined. One day the universe will collapse into a singularity of infinite cunt. It is inevitable.

The idea of an infinite cunt gives me a boner and the cold sweats all at the same time. It's like thinking of a hot chick that turns into my ex-wife.

Further

MooGoo
The idea of an infinite cunt gives me a boner and the cold sweats all at the same time. It's like thinking of a hot chick that turns into my ex-wife.

Honestly the infinite cunt sounds disgusting. Could go for infinite tits however.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Honestly the infinite cunt sounds disgusting. Could go for infinite tits however.

Depends on what you mean by infinite. If you're talking size, no thanks. But if you're talking cunt (or tits) that last forever, I'm down with that.

Too bad Willy Wonka didn't make THAT kind of everlasting gobstopper...

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
SELFISH PEOPLE ARE SELFISH

CaptainWacky

Girls are nice to look at.