Why is the sky red at night?

hellgunneR

Stop Staring At The Catgirl
The sky fills with big red angry rage due to all those people getting home from work after a shit day and going "Grrr wife make me tea!" unless it's the wife coming home in which case they go "Grrr I have been at work now I have to make tea for this lazy unemployed bum!" but if she is single it will be "Grrrr I have to make tea for these kids that won't shut up where is that dumb fuck ex of mine" but if she has no kids it will be "Grrr I have to make tea on my own and sit here over a glass of wine and cry!" and if she is a feminist she will go "Grrr I am reading this shit post and getting mad at this sexist bullshit now I am off to make tea, get angry and cry over some wine" and if she is a lady of the nigh...TK she won't do any of the above because I'd rather not have them come after me waving a spoon at my face angrily thank you very much.

But if it's a single man coming home it's "Meh fuck it, pot noodle."

What the fuck is this link appearing in my post?

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Sodium lighting.

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
The sky fills with big red angry rage due to all those people getting home from work after a shit day and going "Grrr wife make me tea!" unless it's the wife coming home in which case they go "Grrr I have been at work now I have to make tea for this lazy unemployed bum!" but if she is single it will be "Grrrr I have to make tea for these kids that won't shut up where is that dumb fuck ex of mine" but if she has no kids it will be "Grrr I have to make tea on my own and sit here over a glass of wine and cry!" and if she is a feminist she will go "Grrr I am reading this shit post and getting mad at this sexist bullshit now I am off to make tea, get angry and cry over some wine" and if she is a lady of the nigh...TK she won't do any of the above because I'd rather not have them come after me waving a spoon at my face angrily thank you very much.

But if it's a single man coming home it's "Meh fuck it, pot noodle."

What the fuck is this link appearing in my post?

Or, he' or she could go out for tea, and be greeted by these three lovely asian ladies ;)

[youtube]I0d8GWRsIqA[/youtube]

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
The blood of my enemies.