Why no "DALLAS" thread?

Aquehonga

Un Banned
TNT making Knots Landing 2.0 too:phpquestion: I know this nuDallas takes place in the same canonuity as olDallas and KL. It does RIGHT:phpquestion: It's not a tangential reality created by time travel via a red matter created black hole is it:phpquestion:

Eric Bana plays nuCliff Barnes on Dallas 2.0 yes:phpquestion:

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I tried to watch it.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Did they manage to shoot a final scene for JR or was it a "died between episodes" type thing?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I watched the first few episodes when it premiered last year, then sort of fell off it.

I started watching again after Hagman died to see how they would handle it. It was a pretty decent sendoff. He was shot in Mexico, but it took weeks to find out what really happened.
He was dying of cancer and had an associate shoot him. He also engineered it so that Cliff Barnes would be framed for it, so that Ewing Oil could take over Barnes' comepany.

Aquehonga

Un Banned
I remember BACK when olDALLAS originally aired, it was preceded by THE DUKES OF HAZARD at 8PM, and in later years followed by FALCON CREST at 10PM. NBC foolishly tried to run the V TV series against olDALLAS on Friday nights & were utterly owned'n'pwnd!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It (New Dallas) got moved to a late night slot here because no one was watching.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Well yeah, it's a strange show in that it doesn't ask a lot of its younger actors, yet it shows rather starkly just how bad the older ones were (and still are) at acting.