Why not jsut merge the whole fucking Badlands?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I would never have voted for Omar either if I knew he was gonna pull this merge/unsticky threads at reandom crap. Except the merging of the karma threads. THAT was awesome.

These elections are meaningless. I'm just gonna nominate and vote for myself in the next election. I can at least trust myself.

Again, you people are so quick to blame your own mod for shit. Just remember that TK has at least 15 admins, some of whom are only too happy to fuck with your shit in their anonymity.

Yet again, the risible in-fighting that seems to continue shoots from Badlander's willingness to wrongly accuse those they voted in, in the first place!

Still. It's all funny and provides shitz and bibblez.

Yub

Anachrophobic
Yes it could be admins, but there is no fun in pissing people off unless they know it was you pissing them off. It's why terrorists own up to the bombings. This is Dual and he's having fun with his little heel turn, doing it badly and wishing he was nothing more than a flabby little annoyance. I'm reminded of the time Stone Cold went heel and dropped a stunner on JR to prove it. Shortly after his career tanked.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Yes it could be admins, but there is no fun in pissing people off unless they know it was you pissing them off. It's why terrorists own up to the bombings. This is Dual and he's having fun with his little heel turn, doing it badly and wishing he was nothing more than a flabby little annoyance. I'm reminded of the time Stone Cold went heel and dropped a stunner on JR to prove it. Shortly after his career tanked.

Actually, it didn't. The crowd continued to pop for him despite the heel turn. Injuries caught up with Stone Cold, as did his decision not to job with Lesnar. The heel turn didn't work how he wanted it, but it was never going to ruin him.

As for anonymity - it's more fun than you think. That's why numerous people here register duals, remember.