jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Really, what utter bullshit.

Someone stops posting and gets a little life, and they're permabanned?

Grow up, idiot.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
If jack and Gagh agree, then it must be fact. You are indeed an imbecile.

Aquehonga

Un Banned
Shut the fuck up, you imbecile.

You can kiss my grits Union Jackoff!:p

Really, what utter bullshit.

Someone stops posting and gets a little life, and they're permabanned?

Grow up, idiot.

You're overdue to dill :pickle:. Snap to it farmboy.

If Jack Ass and Gagh the Cock agree, then it must be fact. You are indeed an imbecile.

If Mr Rabbit & Gagh agreed that 1+1=3 or the Earth is 6,000 years old, I guess you'd take those as facts too.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I have no idea why I'm bothering to explain this to you, but the pickle troll and all the elements attached to it ended ages ago. He's on to another life really and this aspect doesn't concern him much.

I don't know why you keep referring to him, he's quite long gone, especially around these parts.

Aquehonga

Un Banned
I have no idea why I'm bothering to explain this to you, but the pickle troll and all the elements attached to it ended ages ago. He's on to another life really and this aspect doesn't concern him much.

I don't know why you keep referring to him, he's quite long gone, especially around these parts.

Internet Troll & Obnoxious Bitch ARE Cowardly Dork :pickle: sockpuppets.

Isn't IT OBvious:phpquestion:

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Hypocrisy - cool!

You know, I could sit here and completely ape your "style", but it's too easy, but why bother?

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Internet Troll is TriggerFox, Aque.

I don't know who Obnoxious Bitch is, but they're probably not Pickle.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
giant_pickle_gothamist__600x399.jpg

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
It is clear to me that Dunk Prickle is responsible for the problems in Libya!

If it wasn't for Christian and Evil Lisa teaming up with him, the Internet would be a free world! :playball::canada::hifu:

I wonder what Internet Troll would make of it, if he could see Aqwacunta being treated like this:phpquestion:

No doubt he would blame -------> :pickle: too!

:hitler::who?me?:

Aquehonga

Un Banned
It is clear to me that Dunk Prickle is responsible for the problems in Libya!

If it wasn't for Christian and Evil Lisa teaming up with him, the Internet would be a free world! :playball::canada::hifu:

I wonder what Internet Troll would make of it, if he could see Aqwacunta being treated like this:phpquestion:

No doubt he would blame -------> :pickle: too!

:hitler::who?me?:

Internet Troll IS :pickle:

Ditto for Obnoxious Bitch.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Aque (Or Afishymeadow, whichever name you prefer), do you have a pickle fetish?

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
And as I've said before, IT is DiegoWolfFox/Trigger Fox. NOT Pickle. Gagh can prove it. Internet Troll's supposed location is in Poland. Guess who has a great love of Polish culture and food? TriggerFox. It even says so on his WikiFur page.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Oh, and when I said "I don't know who Obnoxious Bitch is", that just means I don't know whose sock puppet they are.