I AM A GOLDEN GOD
[YOUTUBE]lich59xsjik[/YOUTUBE]

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
[YOUTUBE]ErPsx8zdnX4[/YOUTUBE]

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I never watched Family Guy like I did the Simpsons, but I do love Stewie.

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
[YOUTUBE]KJCfUm21BsI[/YOUTUBE]

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
[YOUTUBE]4eYSpIz2FjU[/YOUTUBE]

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Seasons 1-6 = classic.

Then suddenly everything became hit or miss in season 7. To be honest, they haven't made a quality ep since the musical pot show, "420". And even that was going to the well...

This last season 8 sucked across the board. I don't expect the show to recover, frankly.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
You're just begging for "I don't love Family Guy" replies, really.

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
Yes, I'm secretly hoping people will insult me and the things I like. It get hard just thinking about it.

SAUSAGEMAN

"Hey, Lois, remember that time Family Guy was good?"

"No, and I don't have the energy to make a dumb 80s reference."

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Seasons 1-6 = classic.

Then suddenly everything became hit or miss in season 7. To be honest, they haven't made a quality ep since the musical pot show, "420". And even that was going to the well...

This last season 8 sucked across the board. I don't expect the show to recover, frankly.

Still better than the Cleveland Show or Neighbors From Hell.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Maybe that's the problem -- they split the staff to get the useless Cleveland spinoff running, and now neither staff can sustain itself.

OH WELL AS LONG AS SETH AND FOX MAKE MILLIONS WHO CARES IF ITS GOOD LOL.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
You'll also remember that they did American Dad.

Anyway, the gunfight tag game was hysterical.

Also, Bermudagrass.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Oh yeah.. Seth Green has his side projects, too.

He's pulled a number of Family Guy cast to help him do voices.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Maybe that's the problem -- they split the staff to get the useless Cleveland spinoff running, and now neither staff can sustain itself.

OH WELL AS LONG AS SETH AND FOX MAKE MILLIONS WHO CARES IF ITS GOOD LOL.

The problem is they should have made a Brian and Stewie spin-off. I always enjoyed their "Road to __" episodes. I wouldn't mind a whole series of those.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
The problem is they should have made a Brian and Stewie spin-off. I always enjoyed their "Road to __" episodes. I wouldn't mind a whole series of those.
Trouble is, Stewie and Brain jumped the shark with that 100th or whatever episode stunt where they were locked in a bank vault. That sucked.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Haven't watched the last couple of seasons...I downloaded the Empire Strikes Back on just to see what it was like, but it was shite and if they can't make THAT funny then what hope is there...