Why would a humanoid cat and a human woman...

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Have kitten babies? Surely their babies would be like human babies but with catlike features? AGH.

CaptainWacky

And WHY would a catman married to a human woman call two old ladies who are married "sisters"?

CaptainWacky

The Doctor went from a car with a whiteman in it, to a car with two Japanese schoolgirls, to a car with nudists, to a car with a redman in it (exact same make-up as the whiteman...only red) to a car with an ENGLISH GENT in it.

CaptainWacky

I'm only watching this shit because Freema's in it.

CaptainWacky

She has really nice eyes.

CaptainWacky

"Don't you go dying on me, you big old face." Okay, that was a good line.

CaptainWacky

"Look children, the sun!" THEY'RE FUCKING KITTENS.

CaptainWacky

If the Face of Bo is Captain Jack, how did he manage to go five minutes without referencing his sexuality?

CaptainWacky

Face of Bo said "I am the last of my kind." But he's human if he's Jack, and there's lots of humans running around New New York. Also, why not just said "the Master's still alive, dude" instead of "you are not alone."

CaptainWacky

Oh no...Daleks Do Manhattan is on now...not even worth watching for Captain Panaka, is it?

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
cos it lazy writing...

CaptainWacky

Panaka was originally slated to appear in Star Wars: The Clone Wars episode "Destroy Malevolence." He was going to be captured alongside Padmé and be brutally murdered by Grievous. He was eventually cut, because at the early stages of production the studio didn't have the ability to include many new characters because of the time it took to create a digital model.

Damn.

CaptainWacky

His New York accent is really bad...I'm turning this off.

I want some of what he's smoking/eating/injecting/licking/snorting/drinking/swallowing... sounds like some great drugs.

CaptainWacky

Panaka versus Typho in a fight, who'd win?

CaptainWacky

I liked the way he said "the Hutts are gangsters!" Whereas I can't remember any Typho lines.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
What are you watching?!!!!

CaptainWacky

It was the Doctor Who episode 'Gridlock'. It was on tv.