Why would Laker Girl encourage Conchaga to confront me?

The Question

Eternal
Wunce... therr wuz this kewwwwwn hoo (sounding like the singer of Crash Test Dummies here)
Joynd a cuntry club 'n' got all stawmpd in thuh menz rewm
And whennn he went to thayyyrrr board
Uv d'rectors
They laffd 'n' sed "That's whut yewww get!
Ya stewpid muther fuck-errr, whut didjoo ex-pehhhhhhhhct
Heeyrrrrrrrrrr....?

Hmmm mmm mmm mmm hmm mmm mmm mmm

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Too busy what, sellin' drugs, robbin' houses. God knows you're not reading books or cracking open a dictionary.

After en-gaging stiff barbs with you for only a short while now. I'd have to say you're just anthor jealous bitch.

Tell me something Laker Girl, Why do you think I sell drugs? I mean make me believe you believe I sell drugs?

:popcorn:

Oh God, you're so doomed. DS is from Philly, BDM is from Philly as is Greg, don't you think they know? You're going to get so much shit you're going to go leave early.

So, You're saying Greg want be alone. Are you also making the same chanledge as Greg? How about DS and BDM, whoever they are?

I'll be there for at least 3 days.

Fuck you bitch, Philly will eat your shit up and spit you out like the $10.00 whore you are. CAN'T WAIT motherfucker.

O'kay bitch, I'll except your challendge. I'll make a coward out of you and Greg.

And it's TOUGH...T.O.U.G.H. No "F" --retard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<obj...e" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The Question

Eternal
I'm not even gonna bother playing the video, I can caption it just from the still frame right there:

"Oo oo oo oo oo oo oo AA AA AA AA AA AA AA AA!" :bigass:

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Chanledge? Is that a challenge that takes place on a ledge?

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Well it remains to be seen if Blackfoot got his ass beat but I know one thing for damn sure the Eagles absolutely SLAUGHTERED the Cowgirls. Goddman amazing game. What a joy. For the rest of the afternoon whenever I saw someone wearing a Cowgirls jersey I was compelled to engage them in a "God how sorry are the Cowgirls?" conversation. Or I'd yell, "HA HA COWGIRLS SUCK." Which was less mature but more fun.

Ps. The reason I would suggest that your occupation is drug dealing and burglery is because you're an uneducated black man and that is what most uneducated black men do. We're you a female I'd naturally assume you were a welfare collecting Lyqwnorama.

You may not like the stereotypes but they are stereotypes for a reason.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I didn't go to the stadium.

I also haven't seen any local news reports of a cupcakeer wearing a cowgirls jersey getting shot. Though, cupcakeers get shot every day here, so it's not really newsworthy.

BLACKFOOT is mysteriously absent, however.