Why [you] Likes To Chomp On The Hairy Banana

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Ask him. I have no idea, and think it's kinda gross.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
They say some mold is good for you...

jack

[you] = PWNED by this thread :bigass:

Cock

Let's be making sexy business
So, like....if I did a thread and actually used....say [you]'s name......and they didn't bite, would that be a reverse pwn?

Cock

so you say.....but in my mind....i totally pwned them. :::high fives himself:::

YESSSS!

Cock

yeah.....now that you mention it. I guess that's true. :::high fives himself again:::

SWEEET I rock!

Cock

that was fucking poetry.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
So, like....if I did a thread and actually used....say Bickendan's name......and they didn't bite, would that be a reverse pwn?
Who let this rooster out of its cage? Son, you're as deluded as Foghorn Leghorn.

Cock

I'm not bothering you, I hope. this seemed like a fun place to talk shit and have some silly good times. if you're all respectable with your largess and what nawt.....just point me towards the door. you know, when new people show up and post more than 'lulz' or 'pwned!' it CAN be a good thing.

what I really want is to be a dentist.

jack

So, like....if I did a thread and actually used....say jack's name......and they didn't bite, would that be a reverse pwn?

No, it would be [you] getting into the spirit of the troll.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
I'm not bothering you, I hope. this seemed like a fun place to talk shit and have some silly good times. if you're all respectable with your largess and what nawt.....just point me towards the door. you know, when new people show up and post more than 'lulz' or 'pwned!' it CAN be a good thing.

what I really want is to be a dentist.
You sadist bastard. I hope you get fed to a carnivorous plant!

;)

Cock

So, like....if I did a thread and actually used....say Cock's name......and they didn't bite, would that be a reverse pwn?

Comments on this post jack How'd you get red already?
fuckin dork lord has a hard on for me, i guess.