why'd you guys evict aquehonga!

aeommai

cookie?
aside from "karma spamming" i guess, which isn't even that bad, hee didn't do much! what's this all about.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
We didn't evict him. Aquehonga is a legal moderator of this forum, albeit in exile.

Seph

Retired Account
aque-who?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I still don't "get" him...:::shrugs:::

aeommai

cookie?
i was browsing an old thread which had an aquepost his avatar was gone and EVICTED was under the name, plus he hasn't posted in a while aside from some karma comments.

heusually posts about 30 times a day sooo...

Seph

Retired Account
if u can karma his post he aint bannd.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
aside from "karma spamming" i guess, which isn't even that bad, hee didn't do much! what's this all about.

I've just seen a brain & a dictionary on sale on eBay. Would you like me to put a bid in on your behalf, or are you comfortable living without either?

aeommai

cookie?
I've just seen a brain & a dictionary on sale on eBay. Would you like me to put a bid in on your behalf, or are you comfortable living without either?

hey that'd be great! but you probably should search up some testicles for yourself :)

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
hey that'd be great! but you probably should search up some testicles for yourself :)

I appear to be already fully remunerated in the testes department, but thanks for paying close attention to my groin. It's a modern world, and people shouldn't judge you for that. I'll PM you some pix.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
mmmm gagh testicles. I want to say that at a fancy restaurant.