Will Al Gore announce...

Cranky Bastard

Hmmm.... would he make a "good" president?

Translation: would he suck any less than any of the democraps or republitards currently whining for office?

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Suckage is relative.

Announce at the Oscars? That thought never occured to me. Isn't he up for "Best Science Fiction" or something like that?

The Question

Eternal
We'd still be better off with Bob Dole. Bob Dole is dead, right? Yeah, better a dead, stuffed and mounted guy in office, at least then it would be obvious and therefore sort of morbidly amusing to watch Israel and Mexico pull his strings.

Acrimonious

Right after he invents the internet and shows up all of the PhD's who can't agree on global warming, he'll accept his oscar AND announce his intention of becoming the new UN Secretary General AND President of the U.S.

I wish I had his mind for fantasy.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
I'm reminded of a bumper sticker from the 2000 election:

Nixon in 2000: He's not as stiff as Gore.

Acrimonious

Why did Reagan have to get Alzheimers?

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
As long as Hilary I'm-a-fucking-douchebag Clinton doesn't become President, I'll be at least 75% happy.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Gore will announce that he has invented the Star Trek transporter, that he was Future Guy on Enterprise, and that he's moving us all back in time to the day before Election Day 2000.

His posse will police all the election workers turning away black people for no reason in Florida, and see what happens next.

Also Kathleen Harris will mysteriously disappear. Oops.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
I'd like to thank Al Gore for inventing the internets.

He is a god.

Cranky Bastard

Hillary wouldn't be a bad president. For a bitch.

At least she's protectionist.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Well, apparently Al didn't. Not that I watched that bullshit.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
OMG ALL YOU TROLLS ARE TOO HIP AND BADASS FOR THE OSCARS OMG

MODERN CULTURE IS FOR PUSSIES. EXCEPT FOR WoW w00t.

What we need to do is contract out with Disney for another "Abe Lincolin" anamatronic.