will.i.am song to be broadcast from Mitt Romneys anus

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
After accusations of being wooden, Mitt has agreed to host a 24 hour web concert from his rectum. Speaking yesterday, the diminutive singer (that seems to get where water doesn't) said "I gonna play hits that hit yo ass!"

Mitt said "I BELIEVE IN THE FREE MARKET, AND WHILE I UNDERSTAND MANY OF MY COLLEAGUES WILL BE UPSET ABOUT A BLACK MAN PLAYING MUSIC FROM MY ASS, I WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW HE AT LEAST PAYS HIS TAXES AND IS CLEAN LIVING. HE WANTED TO PLAY FROM ANN'S VAGINA, BUT THAT HASN"T SEEN ANY ACTION FOR YEARS SO, anyway, shall we move on?"

After complaints from martian microrganisms that they found his music "rather bland and obvious" will.i.am has had to find new channels to pump out his PAAARRRTTTTEEEEEEYYYYY music and inane, nonsensical comments.

Future concerts are to be played from David Cameron's hair follicles and David Beckhams wank face.

Last edited:

ellaf

Banned
imho, Al Gore is more wooden, and Mitt Romney is more plastic, but that's just my opinion.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Seriously, Will.I.Am gets to run with the olympic torch somehow, and tweets while he is doing it, then gets his new song played on mars!

Just how many blackmail photos does the guy have?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Yeah, BLACKmail photos...

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Yeah, blackMALE photos...