Will Wolverine Suck?

Dark Pickle

Fucked Off
If I were a bigger Trek fan, the whole thing would most likely piss me off, as these remakes usually do.

As it is, I'm merely apathetic.

The whole point of Trek (to me at least) was to portray and challange the social issues of today through futuristic metaphors.

This just look like the same generic explosions and alien boob shots we've seen in every other brainless "science fiction" movie they've ever made.

Everyone please note my qualifiers before hyperventilating.

Yub

Anachrophobic
Loktar, don't make me bitchslap you. NuTrek will suck major balls. I doubt if I'll even bother downloading it.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Loktar, don't make me bitchslap you. NuTrek will suck major balls. I doubt if I'll even bother downloading it.

Yeah well I liked it. I like my movies with lots of action and lite on the social/political commentary. This movie was designed to draw in Non-trekkies as well as trekkies. You can't accomplish that with a movie heavy with social and political commentary. If it will put your mind at ease, I heard if this "Nutrek" does well the next one will have more social/political commentary in it.

Dark Pickle

Fucked Off
Anyway, FUCK YOU! This isn't a Trek thread!

This thread is all about Wolvie, BUB!

He's the best there is at what he does!

And what he does is draw in billions in the box office and merchandise!

The ole canucklehead is gonna slice and dice and no photon torpedoes will stop him!

*grabs a stogie and a brew*

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Anyway, FUCK YOU! This isn't a Trek thread!

This thread is all about Wolvie, BUB!

He's the best there is at what he does!

And what he does is draw in billions in the box office and merchandise!

The ole canucklehead is gonna slice and dice and no photon torpedoes will stop him!

*grabs a stogie and a brew*

No Fuck you! This isn't a fascist board(yet)! Threads rarely stay on topic here and on other messageboards. I'll talk about the greatness of the new Trek movie if i want to.

Dark Pickle

Fucked Off
No Fuck you! This isn't a fascist board(yet)! Threads rarely stay on topic here and on other messageboards. I'll talk about the greatness of the new Trek movie if i want to.

You might want to rethink that last statement, bub.

wolverine-origins-29-6_large.jpg

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
If a nuclear bomb was dropped on Wolverines head he'd survive - literally healing as the explosion tore him apart. So just how are you planning to kill him?