William Shatner

...he is an ASS!!

Yes, upon many a youtube research i have CUMcluded he is an utter fuckin' ASS TARD!

Yeah, Shatner never participated in ANY Trek related publicity until he found that it would enhance his career.

Yes, The "Enterprise" shuttle launch (70's), Gene Rodenberry & Majel Rodenberry's funeral...he was NOT present!

He only appeared at conventions in later years cause he found he could benefit his career from it. Before this he ONLY had contept for the Trek fans!

Where Leonard Nimoy has grace & gratitude, Shatner just has the "what more can you contribute to my wallet biatches" attitude!

As much as i love his Kirk character, i INTENSELY HATE Shatner the man!

Shatner is going to HELL!! i truly believe this.

Leonard Nimoy is a beautiful human being & will have a place in all of our hearts forever.:)

Yeah, ride your horses into HELL fat OLD Shatner!!! :pissed:

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Brave words. I've heard them before, from thousands of species across thousands of worlds, since long before you were created. But, now they are all Borg.

Ahhh yes, but isn't it profound that Nimoy...NOT Shatner had the last word in the newest trek film??

SPOCK RULES!!!:)

Shatner is an ASS, he always has been...this beast of a man thinks he will live forever & that everyone will bow before him???

Yeah, NOT gonna happen! ;)

CaptainWacky

Small words from a small being, trying to attack what it doesn't understand.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
SHATNER STOLE MY HEART AND ATE IT IN FRONT OF MY ELDERLY GRANDMA. THEN HE HUMPED HER LEG TIL IT BROKE. I STILL LOVE HIM.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
I still love him even after he was in that embarassing cop show or whatever it was.

CaptainWacky

Population approximately nine billion... all Borg.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Here's recent evidence of mean old Shat, Henoch

http://darthmojo.wordpress.com/2009/08/06/shafted-by-shatner/

I still love him even after he was in that embarassing cop show or whatever it was.

TJ Hooker. :) They're doing a movie soon which he's hoping to be in.

I like most of his antics and it'd be cool to meet him, but he can be such an arse. They do say you shouldn't meet your heroes as they'll only disappoint you, but I met Nimoy recently and he was just as nice as you'd expect him to be. He really cares about his fans.

CaptainWacky

What's wrong, Locutus? Isn't this familiar? Organic minds are such fragile things. How could you forget me so quickly? We were very close, you and I. You can still hear our song.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
a TJ Hooker movie??!

Sweet Zombie Jesus on a stick!

whom the gods would destroy they first make mad! :(

CaptainWacky

You told him about the statue?

CaptainWacky

It's my first ray gun.

CaptainWacky

For an android it is almost an eternity.