WIMBLEDON COVERAGE

HHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYURRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHH!!!

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!

MEEEEEEEEYURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!

HHUUUUUWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!

Women's match in progress. No cheering, please.

There's been a thunderstorm here for about 3 hours now, I don't know how they got away with it in Wimbledon.

Murray has been strong and looks good to go all the way which is going to make it all the more disappointing when he doesn't which is an inevitable FACT because he is British.

That was quite an epic game last night and I never missed a few seconds of Big Brother from not turning back over in time!

I'll have to watch it today at work. I'll be rooting for the English chap, apparently his town is know for some disaster involving children, or summat?

I like how the newspapers have reverted to calling him "the dour Scot" just because his post match interview on the court was a bit strained. The guy had just been playing for hours, of course he didn't have the energy to have a proper chat!

I'd like Roddick to win, he has a cool playing style and he's kind of goofy. Haven't been watching much though, as there was a Terry Gilliam film on.

Have you noticed that, unlike Baseball, Football, and Basketball players, tennis players don't really get fat when they retire? Srsly, McEnroe, Sampras, Borg, and Laver all looked to be within 5-10 pouns of their playing weight.

Back