Women of the past

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
I shall take a chance on posting this because certain "prying eyes" are away for the weekend and hopefully will never look over my shoulder to read this thread!!

Stop for a moment and think about off the past relationships you have been in and try to identify things that all of your "EX's had in common.

For myself, Ive noticed something very bizarre about the women of my past.

Every "and I mean EVERY" last one of them that excelled in Math, all had these thick hairy pussies for some reason! I dont know why this was, but I couldnt help but think about this today. All of the ones that were Mathmatical geinuses all had a huge forest growing down there so thick, that would require a complete assortment of gardening tools to trim it down to a point where it wasnt buldging from their panties whenever they walked around in their underwear.

All of the wild and rowdy women I've dated in my past all had a thing for having their pussies shaven completely bald "A clean pussy is a shaven pussy" I was once told! A few of them even had theirs waxed every once in a while!

The very timid women I've dated (which by far were not that many), all had theirs trimmed. They didnt keep it shaven, nor was it a forest. They all kept it somewhere in between!

Since then, my mind has trained itself to think like this...

Smart women = Thick Hairy Pussy

Wild women = Bald Shaven Pussy

Shy and silent = Trimmed Pussy

Women like my better half = (NOT ALLOWED TO SAY)

What type of physical traits did all of your ex's have in common? :eek:

eloisel

Forever Empress E
All my ex's are men. A couple of them are bastards. I know those are bizarre coincidences, but that is how it is. I just know how to pick them.

Consumer

Elder Statesman
All of my lovers have been artists of some kind.
All have been intelligent.
In general, most are sexually aggressive (even if they are submissive by nature or demure socially) once seduced.
Even as I have aged, I usually prefer women my own age or older. There are notable exceptions, however even those younger than I am tend to be mature in outlook.
All have been functional, yet "broken" in some way.

The physical range, however, is very broad and there really isn't much in the way of a common thread. Even characteristics I don't find really desirable (such as blond hair) still show up a lot. As a result, I gave up putting physical characteristics around potential interests beyond "feminine".

I Love Cunt

Watch It
When my picker was broken I used to choose guys with mommy issues. Not on purpose, it just seemed to end up that way. Alcoholism also seemed to play a role in who I chose, either mine or theirs or one of our upbringing.

As far as physical characteristics go, I can't think of any similarities. They have all been handsome. : )

eloisel

Forever Empress E
When asked, I will say that I am attracted to a physical type - tall, dark, and handsome, but that isn't quite true.

I am attracted to sound. While I find many sounds beautiful or interesting, the one that sexually attracts me is a deep male voice.

After that, I notice scent. I'm allergic to the ingredients used to scent many products. I may like the smell but it may also make me blotchy and itchy.

If all goes well, then I'm drawn to what is interesting to touch. I don't like sticky or gooey or oily but if that is how it feels it is generally from a product not natural to the body or someone needs a bath.

If I am to stay around, though, he's got to have a personality and a sense of humor. Mostly he has to understand that while I enjoy relationships I am not open to living with or marrying him. You can put an expensive diamond ring on it if you want to but I'm still a single lady.

Caitriona

Something Wicked
I am attracted to sound. While I find many sounds beautiful or interesting, the one that sexually attracts me is a deep male voice.

[...]

Yep, for me it is the voice. ALL the men I have loved had great male voices.

The one other trait, is/was that they all had some sort of Scorpio/Virgo combination in their charts. ALL of them. Yeah, yeah, I'd know because I'm an astrologer and asked before I got involved.

All were intelligent, but some were street smart in that male kind of way. You know, can pull an engine, build furniture, re-wire something or another. I have always been attracted to the handy kind of tradesmen that can build me some shelter if needed. All have loved camping or hiking, and all have been able to handle money well.

Oh and yeah, they were all handsome, but in a very lumberjack kind of way. No pretty boys--ever.