Wondering what Kai Winn is up to these days?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
4245.imgcache.jpg

She's just chillin' y'know, kickin' back with a cold one.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
From Nurse Ratched to Kai Winn, and now a homicidal ex-con meth dealer grandma on Shameless (US).

If you want to see Louise Fletcher in a warm, friendly role (she even sings!), check out a movie called Big Eden (2000).

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Don't forget she'll keep you locked in the attic with flowers and not let you fuck your brother.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Remember when she was in Heroes and was totally wasted (like everyone else in Heroes)?

Tisiphone

Hell I don't even remember her in that.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
If you want to see Louise Fletcher in a warm, friendly role (she even sings!), check out a movie called Big Eden (2000).

Thanks, I will! Of course, at this point, I will totally expect her to turn evil psycho bitch at every turn, so that might keep me from fully getting the 'warm, friendly' experience vibe :D

CaptainWacky

Hell I don't even remember her in that.

She was involved in the story with the deaf woman...somehow. Remember the deaf woman?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I wish she'd spank me.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Watch her on this week's Shameless -- SHE'LL CUT YA.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Dammit! I keep forgetting that Shameless is back on. :rwmad:

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Yeah, it's one of those NINETY-THREE good shows that are on simultaneously on Sunday nights. There's been 3 episodes so far.

AT LEAST IN PLAIN SIGHT WILL BE ON FRIDAYS (see rEFCL thread) ;)

Tisiphone

WOOOOOOT IN PLAIN SIGHT

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I hope it's not on the same time I watch something else :rwmad: I actually watch THREE SHOWS on Friday night. It's the only night my dance card is full.

CaptainWacky

THE BOOK, EMISSARY.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It will probably be on at 10PM, which (for me) means the same time as Real Time with Bill Maher. But Bill takes a few breaks during the year so maybe he'll be on break then.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
4286.imgcache.jpg

POOR LITTLE ADAMI.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I put off Real Time until 11pm so I can watch Sparty at 10. I'LL FIGURE IT ALL OUT.