Wordfilter these:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Wilson and Charles.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Spread them a little farther apart sweetcheeks, then we can get the cream properly applied to the especially deep butthurt.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Do you get off on "Mentalist" moving my thread? You're so pathetic and nitpicking.

Thanks "Mentalist" for making "Jack's" day.

Up Top.

aeommai

cookie?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Hey "Mentalist", Will you be honoring my request? I tried to contact you threw the board, but failed.

And you quickly logged off before I could reply.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Charles, you should know that I've actually played an active role in removing the combination of your first and last names.

Take what you've got and shut the fuck up.

First names are fair game here. Especially when YOU ARE THE ONE WHO TOLD EVERYONE WHAT IT IS!

jack

Where did Mentalist throw the board?

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Somewhere out in the Mediterranean, I think. But don't quote me on that.

jack

Maybe Charles was suggesting he threw it up?

jack

Do you get off on "Mentalist" moving my thread? You're so pathetic and nitpicking.

Thanks "Mentalist" for making "Jack's" day.

Up Top.

Do you even understand why Mentalist moved your thread? Has nothing to do with me at all.

btw, use Qwell for the nits, and do it quickly before they become lice. Specially with your cornrows.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Charles, you should know that I've actually played an active role in removing the combination of your first and last names.

Take what you've got and shut the fuck up.

First names are fair game here. Especially when YOU ARE THE ONE WHO TOLD EVERYONE WHAT IT IS!

Lets see........

And another thang, "Conchaga".

Not working. Its the least you can do since you used your admin powers to try and get rid of me. Maybe you'll get a little respect back for failing.

Up Top

Robert "Monkey" Loggia

Mongoloid Biscuit Beast
Wilson Pickett?

Robert "Monkey" Loggia

Mongoloid Biscuit Beast
LMAO!!

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Just saying being an important member of "TrollKingdom" I(Blackfoot) deserve the same treat as "Jack" and "Conchaga".

If we can't post there last names, why should y'all be able to post mine. My last name was posted here illegally, without my approval.

:popcorn: