Wordforge Issue #2

Jerry Fletcher

"Messenger/Zodiuac at TK claims that an admin here has scrambled his password. Is that allowed?? Now I know you can go through password retrieval and recover it, but that seems undignified to me.

What's the scoop oh powers that be.
"

We commend DarthSikle for the guts to step into the light despite the violent purges of posters of TK origin at Wordforge.

While we can sit back from the relative safety of the GFHH it is important to remember that there are TK posters on the ground, fighting for what's right.

Many TK posters have gone into hiding at Wordforge. We have had intermittent contact with them, and they're spirits are high. DarthSikle has boosted the morale with his exemplary courage.

Recently, Wordforge had sent faux ambassador Techman to actually justify the purges. At the end of the day, it all amounts to a simple hatred of everything TK.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
:lol:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
What's the matter, your wheelchair stuck under the computer desk?

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Yes.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
These wheelchair jibes, are quite frankly, beyond pathetic.

And I don't care who it is you're saying it about. Not because it's taboo, or sensitive. It's just fucking pathetic.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
I think it's hilarious.

Not only is the line of trolling pathetic in the extreme as you say, Gagh, but it gives me a giggle that they think they are getting me with the ultimate stab when I'm not even confined to a wheelchair. :lol: