Wordforge welcomes with open arms!

Tyrant

dogbert

King of Sarcasm
Inform numbnuts Ramen that Halliburton had a 2 for 1 split in the last year. Oh and nice avatar. That will piss off that cunt Sokar.

Tyrant

I step out for 15 minutes to find this in my CP:

front1.jpg

ROFFLE, ROFFLE ROFFLE

He's such a meany! I think we're going to become very good friends.

Friday

Bazinga!
The last, sad refuge of those who don't have any control or power in their real lives...the negrep.

You've been branded with the red pip, Messe. You may now hang your head in shame. :roll:

Tyrant

So this is what passes for trolling these days? Best you can do is copy my avatar and sig and still manage to fuck up the custom title? That's pretty pitiful.

Here's a hint for you, dumbass - it's already been done by my last TK bitch, faith_in_george (you know the faggot as dogbert). I prefer my bitches show at least a little originality.

I'll get around to running you off a little later. In the meantime, feel free to go fuck yourself with a jackhammer, you unoriginal waste of skin.
paperbag.gif

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
What a bunch of fucking morons.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
People looking for nice in the Red Room have the same intelligence level as those looking for intellectual discussion in the Daycare.

Come on, Zodiac. What do you expect?

jack

Is that where you all gather to bleed together?

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Basically. :lol:

jack

Cool, why are those two (wayno, and that Soakr asshat) such knuckledraggers?

El Chupacabra

I'm not wearing any pants!!
Tamar_Garish said:
People looking for nice in the Red Room have the same intelligence level as those looking for intellectual discussion in the Daycare.

Come on, Zodiac. What do you expect?
They troll therefore they are. How come this concept is always somewhat difficult for a lot of wordforgers to grasp?