Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WordForge

I think people on here should go to WF and give me tons of pos rep to get me out of the neg. I am mostly only hated by Marso and ShootER. Maybe a few others, but mostly they just ignore my existence.

Tamar since you are an awesome admin, you should get me out of the red. It would be super nice!!! I'll give you hella credits on here if you want!!! I have over 10,000. I know that isn't much compensation.

How can I get people to like me on Wordforge though and get into the green the proper way? Is it even possible? I may only be -28 or so, but It has been like that for like 1.5 months! I would love to be able to neg rep stupid people and I also hate red. I would love to be liked there.

Post LOLcat pictures, good recipes or something amusing in the Green Room. Post something funny or a thread of beautiful women in bathing suits in the Red Room.

Of course, if anyone who negs you is reading here they are just laughing about how much it bugs you and vowing to double up on the pain.

Honestly, you should just forget about it and not care. It's meaningless.

Ok thanks for the advice. I have mostly been trying to stay away from the Red Room and when I go there, go into only "safe" threads. I will give these tactics a try. :techman:

I've been there for years and I'm still off the radar.

It just requires posting a lot, agreeing with people, witticisms, good jokes, Saying Mrs. Albert is hot, and not using horribly lame troll tactics (except if it's funny).