Words have meanings...

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
...and other deep philosophical considerations.

This has been my biggest bugaboo since around 2007. The tendency for certain people to argue that you can just redefine definitions. A marriage can be between 2 people of the same sex. If you want to be a black woman, by God, you're a black woman, irregardless of what your birth certificate says. There are other examples, but I hope you get the idea. My point is, of late I have been considering the definition of a gangbang. Generally speaking, this is when multiple dudes start penetrating a single chick. But how many people do you need for it to really be a gangbang? 3 or 4?

See, if it's only 2 dudes and a girl, maybe it's only a spit-roast. Maybe it takes a 3rd dude to push it up to a full-on gangbang. But then I got to thinking. A spitroast is when the dudes have the chick "spitted" like a roast--impaled from both ends like a hog. So if you're doing DP, it isn't a spitroast. It's a gangbang. So the answer is 3. If 3 or more people are having sex and only 1 of them is getting penetrated, it's a gangbang.

It's actually pretty simple. Like the chicken and the egg. It seems tricky, but it's actually simple and I'm sad that so many supposedly smart people get it wrong. If you subscribe to Darwin's theory of evolution, then plants and animals change and evolve over time. And an animal's DNA isn't going to change after it's become an embryo. So at some point in history, there was a bird that wasn't quite a chicken. And it laid an egg containing an embryo of a bird that WAS a chicken. So the egg obviously came before the chicken.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
If three people are having sex, that's a menage a trois. A gangbang requires 4 or more men and one recipient male or female. A spitroast is a trio MFM or MMM.

Your mileage may vary.

The Question

Eternal
The redefinition of words is predicated on a postmodernist approach to language.

"Well, it can mean anything I want it to mean!"

But the rebuttal is simple:

"No, it can't. The definition of a word is rooted in objective truth."

"But there's no such thing as objective truth!"

"Are you sure about that?"

"Yes, totally sure!"

"Then prove it. Oh, wait -- you can't. Because the concept of proof is predicated on the concept of objective truth. Which you don't believe in. Which means that the act of supporting your position would destroy your position. Now fuck off back to your playpen, little solipsist."

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
"Double-team." If it's only 2 dudes, it is a double-team. Or a tag-team. A double-team can spit-roast. But they can also DP. They just can't stuff her airtight. Shoot. Now I'm back to square one.

The Question

Eternal
Could have the dude on her back end strap on a strapon. Then he can DP her by himself while Team Member #2 takes care of the front hole.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Oh, and "threesome." Or "threeway." I am forced to conclude a gangbang requires at least 4 people. And at least 3 have to be screwing the other one.

jack

Helpful, but not entirely necessary. The bottom can take them in a novel number of waves, and as the recipient is available constantly it's just a matter of timing and stamina.

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
Regardless, it's all imagery I masturbate and climax too. What's the fuss about?

Why quarrel about what I can nut too? Rubies, diamonds, sapphires, opal, etc. Some days I look better with emerald earrings and other days its diamond studs. Fuck outta here.

The Question

Eternal
Regardless, it's all imagery I masturbate and climax too. What's the fuss about?

Why quarrel about what I can nut too? Rubies, diamonds, sapphires, opal, etc. Some days I look better with emerald earrings and other days its diamond studs. Fuck outta here.

Shut it, you self-centered solipsist. The world doesn't revolve around you, primate.

MODMAN

If three people are having sex, that's a menage a trois. A gangbang requires 4 or more men and one recipient male or female. A spitroast is a trio MFM or MMM.

Your mileage may vary.

THIS IS A MENAGE A TROI!

MV5-BNDI5-OTg1-YTMt-Nj-Az-My00-NTMz-LWI1-OTYt-ZThk-MTk1-ZDJl-MDRm-Xk-Ey-Xk-Fqc-Gde-QXVy-Mz-Q2-MDUx-M.jpg

A low point.

But none can be as low as The Outrageous Okona.

That sounds like a nasty sexual position itself. Hey, fancy trying out The Outrageous Okona tonight? Ewww. And Teri Hatcher said yes, the fucking whore.

jack

You could buy her used panties she wore from Desperate Housewives :D

10467c_lg.jpeg

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
HA! Reminds me of the "How I Met Your Mother" where Robin confessed to going to the home of a Canadian celebrity in the pretense of seeing a collection of his and being propositioned with a sex act and the gang can't decide which is the celebrity, which is the sex act, and which is the collection. There should be a 'Trekkie version: Outrageous Okona, Nana Visitor, Playmates Communicator.

jack

cool bump