Would I even care about sex if I didn't keep reading about it on the net?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Like eveyrone else going "i've had sex 38t88t8e times lol that was only today lol twinks" and shit would I even care probasbly not but I'd still want to interect with peple excape I can't becasue I'm a freak so I'd fucking KILL E£VEYRONE I KWISH IW WAS OMNIPOTENT I'D FUCKING BRUN YOU AND ALL GIVE MEYSELF A NEW BODY AND HAVE SEX WITH ALL SIX BILLION PEOPLE IN THE WORLD THEN RANK tHEM FROM BEST TO WORST

whisky

Boobie inspector
People that brag about having loads of sex online very rarely actually have it, people that are having regular sex never actually feel the need to tell a bunch of strangers about it.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Sex means more than the physical act. What it means is that you are in a place in your life where you are having a lot of fun with the opposite or in other cases same sex. It usually means that your social life is solid, you are a happier person and you have self respect. That covers recreational sex as well.

But, after a while you are going to want a relationship with somebody. I get laid simply because I go out a lot. (I *was* going out a lot) here and in England it's very similar in that respect. Go out, have a laugh, have a drink, go to some bars or clubs and make friends with some new people and maybe take a girl back at the end of the night. The other way is through the less "party" lifestyle of meeting new friends in social circles and spending time with them, going to there houses, meeting there friends, blah, blah, blah...

You need self confidence though. Both sexes sell themself short when it comes to if the prospective mate likes them or not.

My love life is a shambles. Many complex factors play into why that is the case. I am not good at relationships and I am not good with sharing my time and I am quite severley picky about who I would want in my life. Waaaay more picky than who I would sleep with. I will sleep with any girl with tits, a half way decent face and a body not the size of a concrete elephant. I never want to actually TALK to them though. How absurd.

I have reservations about whether I will ever hook up with the right girl to the point where I can safley say that I am content and want to work my very hardest to keep that relationship alive. I doubt very seriosuly and with logical reasons that I will not be in a relationship with anyone for a fair whack of time to come. I'm not there yet in my own mind and last time I rushed into shit I got pissed off and annoyed because I rushed in too quick without catching a breath. I will probably have more senseless nameless liasons which are thin on the ground themselves before I sort my life out.

But in all honestly Wacky, you will have to bite the bullet one day. You will have to overcome the paranoia and agraphobia or whatever it is you are suffering from. (I've been there, not a stab) You clearly have social fears and anxieties. Everyone thinks they are special in this respect, they all think they can't be saved, they resign themselves to lives of self imposed celibacy and depression for no reason whatsoever.

Go and get a part time job, meet some people and only talk when nessecary. A rambing fool is just that.. A fool. (peers up at all the shit I have written)

Just go out and have some fun. Just go to the bar with SOMEONE. You must have some friends, some people you know. You have lived in the same house for years and years so there must be someone to phone up or hook up with.

Go out and live it. You are way way smarter than the average ape so you have an advantage right there.

DO IT WACKY!

*the serious tone of this post took on a life of it's own, here is some spam to ease the tension*

AHSFHLAKSHDFLKDSFKLAIOIORIOR$#0943040-430-- LOL OMG.

CaptainWacky

Nah!

CaptainWacky

I know, but...meep.

C

Cloudy

mentalist is right, it's all about self-confidence, not looks -

if I don't have confidence, then I pretend to - I'll put on an 'I don't care what anyone thinks about me' attitude even if I actually do care.

and if you don't get anywhere then just think 'it's their loss'

CaptainWacky

I know, I know.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I'm fat. I have a beard, and usually I have thick glasses. I'm overly hairy. And on good nights when I go out and feel sociable and flirty and funny and bright, I get plenty of play with guys way better looking than me.

But I also have nights where I'm reserved and shy, and I just sit and drink, and occasionally provide the punchline to people's conversations without necessarily joining them. That's the life of a raconteur. WHO FUCKS RACCOONS.

The point is, they are right, one's outlook has a lot to do with it.

CaptainWacky

The ability to walk does too.

(Luckily, I can walk!)