Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would You...

So what you're saying BDM is that you wouldn't take a bullett for me. Mmmhmmm, I see how you are.

Anyhoo, I save people's lives all day long...BY NOT KILLING THEM WITH MY CAR WHILE THEY'RE FUCKING AROUND AND NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO THE ROAD. But then, I'm a giver.

I'd donate any organ necessary in order for my niece or nephews to live, I'd happily sacrfice my life for any one of them and not even think twice about it. It's not unselfish, I'd rather be dead than have to see them die. God, even thinking about it makes me tear up.

I'd take a bullet for anyone in my family or for any of my friends but I don't know that I'd have the presense of mind to do it for a stranger but I'd definitely take one for a kid who's a stranger, my instincts are to always protect children. I can't tell you how many children I've peeled off a playground and comforted until their parents got to them. Fact is, kids don't care who you are as long as they're being comforted in that moment.

Friday said:
Everyone's answers have been very enlightening. I was more than a little surprised at CU's post. Just goes to show what I always say...everyone has at least some good in them. ;)

Who's CU?

Sardonica said:
I'll do you one colder... I'd give my life for my son or daughter no question. But another child--especially a stranger? No way. And not because I dont want my kids growing up mising a parent (I don't), but because I value my life. I value my life over everyone's but my kids...

And people think I'm a cold hearted bitch. :roll:

It's just like the media around here! If I'd said this everyone would jump on me like fleas on Mandi. DAMN!

This time around, L_G, I think it's more of a gender thing. If you notice, most of the women in this thread said they would give their lives for an anonymous child, while none of the males made that claim (except for Blazer Boy, and that was indirectly).

I think it has less to so with being cold hearted, and more to do with a woman's tendency to nurture and protect (brought on by societal dictates, of course).

And dayum...that Mandi crack was cold (but amusing). ;)

I know it was cold but she's riding my last good nerve. ;)

It bothers me that I'm being crucified by people like Donovan and BSS in my own thread for not embracing the joys of parenting and here people are willing to push children in front of trains to save themselves, that's just crap. I know you feel me Friday.

Yeah, I feel ya.

Don't pay any heed to Donovan or BSS. The only reason I enjoyed Donovan's earlier post is because of the puns he made with BDM's name (He actually seemed to target BDM. Is there a past history there?). I'm a sucker for that stuff. But the content of his post really had no basis in the reality of your situation. I know what you are going thru, and what you choose to sacrifice. I also know that you resent your brother and ex sister-in-law for forcing a situation on you that you weren't prepared for, yet. Your feelings are a natural outgrowth of your circumstances, and you are handling them with grace and maturity.

You also have to remember, also, as I've been told ;) : this is TK. You will get your share of assholes and jerks screwing with you. Just know that the people who count do support you. And will continue to do so. :)

As for Mandi...eh. She's still really young, and seems to have some maturing to do herself. Just give her space. Plenty of it. :D

Now, where's 6 to tell me to get a grip on my feelings? ;)

Come to think of it...I think Number_6 is just a lost little boy, seeking to be nurtured. That's why he seeks me out. LOL (No, not really. It just amused me to type that). :D

^You're so funny and thank you again for the kudos. I realize that this is TK but Donovan seems genuinely disgusted that I'm not jumping for joy every time I have to get up early to get ready to go to my parent's house to take my nephew to school. I might be if when I arrived my brother, my nephew's father, wasn't curled up in bed asleep.

If it were a choice between my life and a little kid -- or a woman -- I'd take my chances that I'd survive something that would kill them. Hell, I've already survived shit that would kill more than a healthy handful of other folks.

That's mainly why -- but partially why is because there's certain things I'm stupid about, and not standing on the sidelines when I could stop an innocent person from being killed is one of 'em.

You're sure you're not a woman, TQ? ;) :D

Also, a question I've wanted to ask you, but never had the right moment. It's still not, but fuck it....

Have you learned Braille? Do you use it?

if I were to hazard a guess....

I'd say it was your obvious crush on TQ, and the resulting proprietary tendencies that have accompanied it that has L_G on edge when it comes to you.

That, and your avatar is offensive, silly (well, maybe that's just my issue with you), and it contributes to the shallow, not a deep thought in your brain persona that you perpetuate.

Friday said:
You're sure you're not a woman, TQ? ;) :D

Aside from my monstrous unit bein' a clear distinguishing factor? Ain't nobody ever paid me yet for bein' pretty. I guess I'm sure. :)

Also, a question I've wanted to ask you, but never had the right moment. It's still not, but fuck it....

Have you learned Braille? Do you use it?

No, no Braille for me. I figure in the time it'll take for my eyesight to go completely, either medical technology or consumer technology will make Braille unnecessary.

Friday said:
if I were to hazard a guess....

I'd say it was your obvious crush on TQ, and the resulting proprietary tendencies that have accompanied it that has L_G on edge when it comes to you.

If this means that I think Mandi acts like a psycho when I flirt with Q and that's lame, annoying and makes her easy to troll then your guess is correct.;)

That, and your avatar is offensive, silly (well, maybe that's just my issue with you), and it contributes to the shallow, not a deep thought in your brain persona that you perpetuate.

Coincidentally, her avatar doesn't bother me that much but if I had any question with regards to her level of maturity her av would clear that up quickly.

Oh well, c'est la vie. Not everyone can love me.

Ok, might as well answer the question truthfully. If it was a member of my family who I care about and love deeply like my neice or nephew I would do it without thinking. If it was someone I didn't know, i'd consider it and probably end up doing it. I'm not completely heartless. I mean Jesus, I was bawling last night at a St. Jude's Research Hospital paid programming thing. Specially after that little baby died.

Sardonica said:
My kids, my wife. That's it.

I'd definitely save my kid, on the other hand, if Mommy suddenly met with an unfortunate accident, well you can't blame a father for moving on with his life.

Maybe a new Mommy with longer legs...

^^The hostility in your answer proves that you display such hostility toward your child's mother in front of your child, you should be hanged.

I do love catching hypocrite and the fact that you don't have to remove their spine because they don't have one...

Donovan said:
I'd definitely save my kid, on the other hand, if Mommy suddenly met with an unfortunate accident, well you can't blame a father for moving on with his life.

Maybe a new Mommy with longer legs...

DONOVAN IS A RETARDED FELCHER WHO HAS SEX WITH HIS BROTHER'S KIDS!!!