Wrestling?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
I went and ordered the Toxic Attraction shirts before it was too late... not making that mistake again.

y2aj1.jpg

CaptainWacky

I had no idea Y2AJ was a thing.

CaptainWacky

I think THUNDER STORM had a t-shirt after doing one match together in AEW. Pretty sure they won't be a thing again.

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!

CaptainWacky

Storm kind of trashed Rosa in interviews for not wanting to drop the title to her (could have been kayfabe of course.)

CaptainWacky

Will they mention it on WWE tv (I don't even know what brand he's on)?

Last edited:

CaptainWacky

They did mention Don West's death so that was nice at least.

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
They did mention Don West's death so that was nice at least.
Agreed, but they didn't post a placard at the beginning of the show. I think that was more Cole than anything. But it was nice to see on social media all the tributes from companies and wrestlers.

CaptainWacky

Mirah

I love you
No. The load out is tonight. I will go early and see if I can rub elbows with any sweaty wrestlers. I was on my phone when I typed AEW (All Elite Wrestling) which honestly most of us didn't know what it was before we got there for the work, and then we were trying to figure out the initials. Anyway I will have more details tonight (tomorrow) when I return. I wish I could jump around in the ring, that would be fun.

Mirah

I love you
I didn't get to the show early enough to watch, but when I did get there they were doing the live taping. We could watch it on the screen backstage. Also-they were doing live taping backstage and so they would yell, "Quiet on set" and we would all listen to the backstage act, which was entertaining."
Also since some of the walkway was being used for videos they used our area as a general walk through and I'm pretty sure I got some wrestler sweat on me. Just kidding I didn't but I certainly did drool at the bodies OMG and they were walking by us in thier, well you know-thier costumes. I almost felt bad for some of the guys as some of us were drooling, but I was trying not to be too obvious. I really wanted to see the women wrestlers up close, I only saw them from afar.
What else?
I'll let you know if I remember anything.