WTF? DID QUEEN ELIZABETH DIE?

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
I thought she must have, or at the very least, her son, Prince Charles. All over my fucking television, every news station is tuned in to this extravagant memorial, fit for royalty. WTF? This is all for a fucking cupcakeER. Are you Americans fucking serious? This was Michael Jackson, a cupcakeER who wanted more than life itself to be WHITE. Do not believe me? Look at his picture from the days of his youth, and look at his most recent picture. There is absolutely no resemblance. He removed his fucking gorilla nose to make it look more pinched, in other words, WHITE. I know because I am proud owner of said gallic nose. Then, he had a cleft added to his chin. How many fucking cupcakeERS have you seen in your lifetime with a fucking cleft in their chin? That's a WHITE trait. Let us also never forget how much LIGHTER he looked at his end. There's a reason why cupcakeERS are called BLACK, you daft retards. It is because they ARE black.

How DARE the USA make such an extravagant remembrance to a mere cupcakeER pedophile? That is insulting to every law-abiding citizen on this planet. What happens to WHITE pedophiles? Shit, they are sent to jail, where they are raped and murdered by other inmates. What do you Americans do to Michael Jackson, the greatest of all child-rapists? Why, you REWARD the fucker with a memorial to end all fucking memorials. Are you fucking Americans fucking retarded? The man HURT little boys. I am willing to bet he butt-raped so many little boys that no one could possibly count the ways. This says something about the fucking US of fucking A that you would all hero-worship a sick cupcakeER pedophile.

To summarize... FUCK YOU ALL!

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
You mean you WISH I was. Love that big cupcakeER cock, do you? Sorry to disappoint, but I am whiter than the hood of a KKK Grand Wizard.

HE LIES :)

Here is a confession from a guy that knows him!!!
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rjtI45mxr1A&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rjtI45mxr1A&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
You mean you WISH I was. Love that big cupcakeER cock, do you? Sorry to disappoint, but I am whiter than the hood of a KKK Grand Wizard.

Which is ironic as early authentic KKK costumes were neither white or had pointed hoods. And the traditional costume color of a grand wizard was Purple.

Rafterman

There's no place like home-
Which is ironic as early authentic KKK costumes were neither white or had pointed hoods. And the traditional custom color of a grand wizard was Purple.

I actually met a grand dragon in my youth. My father was in the construction business and built a VERY large addition on a local "gentleman's" farmhouse. This was in the late 60's, and he wore scarlet red. We know because my Dad found the robes when he was taking measurements of the interior walls.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
^Could have also been a Great Titan's robe. They were a reddish/purple in hue.

Either way. Luci, once again, looks the idiot.