WTF happened to Billie Piper??!!

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Catching up on the second season of Secret Diary of a Call Girl, and she looks flat out FUGLY this year.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Oh, I thought she still looked pretty good. It's the hairdos they give her that make her look so weird. It was a great season, I can't wait til the next one.

Tisiphone

I knew Alex would be "Simon."

Tisiphone

I guess it was seeing a few old episodes of Dr. Who, then the series so close together that makes me think she doesn't look well at all.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Yeah, I started to suspect him about halfway through the episode. I was really sad for both of them!

Tisiphone

Stephanie's a bitch, although secretly I want to be a high-priced call girl! <g>

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I think she was pregnant when she filmed the second series (she said so in interviews) so they had to avoid showing her body so much (so the viewers wouldn't say "hey, she's pregnant!") Her eyebrows and teeth (especially in a certain Doctor Who episode) can look weird and distracting sometimes.

Tisiphone

^Yeah, lots of mouth closeups, and her teeth are a bit jazzed.

Tisiphone

I hate to be a nitpicker, it's just that I used to think she was gorgeous, but there was something off about her this year.

The same with Christina Ricci. She's on Saving Grace now, and she looks horrid. Put some weight back on ya, woman!

CaptainWacky

Christina Ricci is not very attractive at all from what I've seen.

CaptainWacky

Let's ruin her career.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I still think she is gorgeous, but sometimes they put really ugly makeup and hairdos on her. She shouldn't wear harsh makeup.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Christina Ricci was hottest when she was:

A) Curvy as hell (BIG BOOBS)
B) Pale as hell (BIG BOOBS)

But she's gone skinny now.

Tisiphone

And now she's got massive bug eyes because her face is gaunt.

CaptainWacky

LET'S STICK STUFF IN HER FUCKING YEES

Tisiphone

Cock sandwiches.