The Legendary Troll Kingdom
This forum got funny fast :D

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
:snack:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
ChrisG76 said:
Hey, like, where did all your threads go dude?

^That's my point dawg.^

I mean, No one around here have the courage to take this pimpin' like a man or women. I figure about 2000 post were deleted by the
adminastrators/moderators during my short stay at Troll Kingdom.

Too many whiney bitches in this house. Un-like past message boards I once was a part of, Troll Kingdom isn't worth archieving. I guess the pwning here just keep piling up. At least those half-assed racist mothafuckas at Troll Valhalla craeted a special thread for my post.

Is Rick V the only honarable adminastrator in this circle jerk? I had respect for you missmanners, You had to fucked that up didn't you?

I understand though. Gagh(Chris444, whatever), Jack, Pickle, missmanners and Sarek aren't the posters they used to be. You bastards are just hanging on, because real life shit scares you.

Too be continued at a later date...........

And another thang.®

"missmanners", I thought we were cool? The hummer still needs waxing, Are you still down?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
jack said:
This forum got funny fast :D

You mean, You giggled like a bitch, Right?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
BLACKFOOT said:
^That's my point dawg.^

I mean, No one around here have the courage to take this pimpin' like a man or women. I figure about 2000 post were deleted by the

All of your threads were moved out of this forum, because they weren't correct to the topic of the forum. Leniency was shown for letting you continue posting them for so long, without having them shifted out sooner.

The other posts were deleted along with everyone elses when the Badlands was last pruned.

At no point was it ever done to be vindictive, or to persecute you. If I opened 20 OT topics in here, they'd get moved.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
ChrisG76 said:
All of your threads were moved out of this forum, because they weren't correct to the topic of the forum. Leniency was shown for letting you continue posting them for so long, without having them shifted out sooner.

The other posts were deleted along with everyone elses when the Badlands was last pruned.

At no point was it ever done to be vindictive, or to persecute you. If I opened 20 OT topics in here, they'd get moved.

Who does the moving of post here? Are you the persecuter?

And another thang.®

You've been vindictive and jeaoulos of me(Blackfoot) since day one.

All of your threads were moved out of this forum, because they weren't correct to the topic of the forum.

Thats bullshit. I stay on topic in evrey forum I post in.

Leniency was shown for letting you continue posting them for so long, without having them shifted out sooner.

Fuck that. You and the others couldn't stand the fact that I(Blackfoot) pumped some life into The Questions and Suggestions forum. You even started your own thread about it.

Why wasn't these threads deleted?:

Because "Jack" and "Pickle" started them? Who's playing favs around here?

I mean, most of my post were deleted from those topics. Someone actually took the time to delete the post from them, pathetic.

No Gagh, Your dead wrong on those statements dawg. Just be truthfull about it dawg, you'll feel better.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
And another thang.®, Gagh.

Why is this topic still standing?

Blackfoot - Fuck off and Die, you worthless cunt.

I guess someone is protecting your post count, huh? You thrieve on post count, Right? So word on the street is "hoo-ray for Gagh, Fuck Blackfoot"?

Gagh, you suck.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Is Rick V the only honarable adminastrator in this circle jerk? I had respect for you missmanners, You had to fucked that up didn't you?

I nearly died laughing.

Think of how many gutters threads were deleted vs. any TK pruning.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
BLACKFOOT said:
[Who does the moving of post here? Are you the persecuter?

Nope.

You've been vindictive and jeaoulos of me(Blackfoot) since day one.

I'm vindictive towards most people on here who lack any shred of common sense. I won't disagree with that. However, I have nothing to be jealous of. I have no idea who you are or what your personal circumstances are. Plus jealousy isn't something I suffer from in any situation.

Thats bullshit. I stay on topic in evrey forum I post in.

This statement is the only bullshit, pal.

Fuck that. You and the others couldn't stand the fact that I(Blackfoot) pumped some life into The Questions and Suggestions forum. You even started your own thread about it.

You're right. You did. You just chose the wrong forum. Don't look at me. I didn't move them all.

Why wasn't these threads deleted?:

Because "Jack" and "Pickle" started them? Who's playing favs around here?

I mean, most of my post were deleted from those topics. Someone actually took the time to delete the post from them, pathetic.

I bet they weren't. I bet they were just split out into the main thread where everythng else was dumped. Alas, I can't give you answers, because I can't do that sort of thing.

No Gagh, Your dead wrong on those statements dawg. Just be truthfull about it dawg, you'll feel better. [/color][/b]

Nope. I was spot on.

jack

BLACKFOOT said:
You mean, You giggled like a bitch, Right?

Wrong, I mean this forum got funny fast when all your posts got split out of it. You're an idiot, and no one cares if you post here or not. Come, or go. You get no special recognition for anything. You don't pump any life into anything, and you don't contribute anything to TK except being a rather poor JackDancer (something which after tonight, won't exist at TK)

No one cares if you stay or go Charles. No one cares what you think. You're only connection to TK is because of me. A path that unfortunately you chose.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
BLACKFOOT said:
^That's my point dawg.^

Too many whiney bitches in this house. Un-like past message boards I once was a part of, Troll Kingdom isn't worth archieving. I guess the pwning here just keep piling up. At least those half-assed racist mothafuckas at Troll Valhalla craeted a special thread for my post.

I understand though. Gagh(Chris444, whatever), Jack, Pickle, missmanners and Sarek aren't the posters they used to be. You bastards are just hanging on, because real life shit scares you.

Too be continued at a later date...........

And another thang.®

"missmanners", I thought we were cool? The hummer still needs waxing, Are you still down?

Let me explain this to you.

Civilized people crap in toilets. After we crap, we flush the toilet thereby removing the crap from view.

Apparently, you seemed to think that you could just crap all over this forum. So an admin has seen fit to correct your errant behavior and flush the toilet for you so that your crap was removed from sight.

Did that help?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
jack said:
Wrong, I mean this forum got funny fast when all your posts got split out of it.

I'm suprised you're not admitting to being my persecuter. You thrive on stealing credit for something you didn't do

jack said:
You're an idiot, and no one cares if you post here or not. Come, or go. You get no special recognition for anything.

I'm sure you don't care dawg. For evrey post I make you make a reply. It's simple Jack. You've always been my #1 entertainer. How long has it been?

jack said:
You don't pump any life into anything, and you don't contribute anything to TK except being a rather poor JackDancer (something which after tonight, won't exist at TK)

It's rather sad how you can't admit the obvious. What the hell would I contribute to "TK"? My message board qualities has never changed. I'm still that same guy who entered your "Kingdom". Ask around?

And another thang.®

NewJackDancer, Are you leaving again?

jack said:
You're only connection to TK is because of me. A path that unfortunately you chose.

I was invited here by Celtic. Taking credit again dawg..... pathetic.

jack

Gnight Charles, we're done at this board. I won't be posting in response to anything you have to say after midnight EST.

The Dance Studio is closing it's doors for good, I'm afraid. You'll need to stalk someone else. What will that be like for you, I wonder?

Happy New Year, loser.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
jack said:
Gnight Charles, we're done at this board. I won't be posting in response to anything you have to say after midnight EST.
Happy New Year, loser.

Like wise.....
Gameover-web-final.jpg