WWE instituting new drug policy!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
At a meeting with all talent from both brands before today's television tapings in Sheffield, England, Vince McMahon announced that the company is instituting a new drug testing policy.

Details of the policy were not announced, but there will be testing involved, and banning of use of all peformance enhancing drugs, including anabolic steroids, as well as recreational drugs. Three will also be policies put in place for abuse of prescription drugs, as well as a company policy regarding more regular and comprehensive cardiovascular examinations.

Well that's RVD gone, but bigger than that a lot of guys are about to get a whole lot smaller...

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
Here's the probable reasoning for it..............

Last week in Manchester, England, Nick “Eugene†Dinsmore was immediately rushed to a nearby hospital after he was found passed out in a hotel lobby.

After regaining consciousness, Dinsmore admitting to taking Somas and other prescription medication. As a result of the incident, he was sent home from the WWE International tour and suspended indefinitely.

Since returning home, Dinsmore has agreed to seek professional help. He flew to an undisclosed location, where he will spend the next two weeks being evaluated at a drug rehabilitation facility.
http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/2005_/articles/1132608152.php

I had a feeling. ;)

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
RVD's more likely to quit the company than stop smoking pot.